Off Topic - cos you can't post anywhere else

Guest Kudar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

The other forums aren't working for you guys? Weird. :confused:

Just admins and us special people I believe that it works for :D

hey Rogue15 what's your signature all about?

|Rank: Trainee|

Wins: 3

Losses: 23

I see you've lost 4 more times since I last noticed it ;) what's it for?

Guest Supreme Warlord

Actually I cant wait to see the Attack of the Clones. it will fully explain the Clones Wars. i want to see the Spaarti Cloning tanks. I do want to see more JEDI! I also want to see yoda fighting too. I have a hard time imaging yoda fighting because he is so little but like he says "size matter not" HAH! Duder a superior Warlord. hold on *runs off and dies laughing*

Welcome rogue15!

Oh, about the movies;

I have not seen harry potter yet...I think is because sooo many children go there I am afraid I might just sit behind one that decides to stand on the chair..or worse ..starts to cry/ scream/ or make any other sound that makes you dont wanna have children. But then again, they can be cute...just like duder being an ewok :)

LOTR: this is a movie that I know I will love, I already read the hobbit for the second time in preparation for the movie. I might even buy the battle game, from games workshop.

And AOTC, maybe George is trying to fool us in thinking the movie will stink because it has such a lame title. I thought EPI was a bit of a dissapointment though, I hope they kill Jar Jar in EPII

Well, I'm going home now, take care you all, I'll check back later in the evening. I hope 'the problem' will be fixed soon

Guest Supreme Warlord

What is LOTR? also what is dm and rm? just help me out a little. hehehehe:D Harry Potter is a awesome movie i loved it!

Originally posted by Rogue15

btw, the majority of those losses came from rhett.

:D ha ha I see that :( I was just about to comment, but hey, it's a learning experience right?

rm is random map, and dm is deatch match. Considering your an expert player you dont much!!!

LOTR is lord of the rings, i think the trilogy may even eclipse Star wars ( dont flame me).

Ewoks are cute until they spear you in the knackers!!! realise this.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Thanks Kudar! Death Map gotta go and try that one... Oh you mean like Death Match? I want to see the Lord of the Rings. man that looks so awesome in the previews!! Hey kudar just curious who is fixing the error? are you sent to enterain us until this is all fix?:D if so then i want you to do a tap dance for me:p

Originally posted by Kudar

:D ha ha I see that :( I was just about to comment, but hey, it's a learning experience right?

well, i found out he hates force push. without force speed and force jump, i could probably come close to winning.

yesterday on the zone i found out a nifty trick with chain lightning...

*dances merrily round the room, tapping as he goes*

:D

Well I don't have the access to check up on the problem so I can't fix it :( otherwise I'd have given it a look earlier.

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Wow, I can post again.... who fixed it? Thanks.

Think you'll find this thread is about your limit on posting abilities - unless it has been fixed, I haven't left this thread since it started :D

Originally posted by Rogue15

I can only see all the newer posts when i'm logged off. when I'm logged on, all i see is the last person to reply to some unknown thread, and the threads the way they were the moment i shut down my computer.

Same here. It sucks. :p

I pmed Sherack about it, and by the looks of it, I seem to be able to post again. Of course, this is just 1 thread...

Archived