Home

Any one interested in joining a clan?

Xirion

i'm just not sure about joining a clan if i don't know how to keep any commitment of regular playing...

this weekend i could play about five people (if i remember correctly, a 2 vs 2 with Rommel, Clefo & Dark Ewok that turned into a two hour match against Dark Ewok was a highlight); played Rommel, Rhett (?) & fergie as well if i remember correctly.

but this weekend i finally had SOME time. so i simply wouldn't know about any commitment.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

i'm just not sure about joining a clan if i don't know how to keep any commitment of regular playing...

this weekend i could play about five people (if i remember correctly, a 2 vs 2 with Rommel, Clefo & Dark Ewok that turned into a two hour match against Dark Ewok was a highlight); played Rommel, Rhett (?) & fergie as well if i remember correctly.

but this weekend i finally had SOME time. so i simply wouldn't know about any commitment.

I think the game you played w/me was the highlight Leon. ;) I'm so good... :p;)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest DSEMEPROR_VIPER

N O NO NO it is me that u should fear xirion, u fool newb the only one keeping your clan alive is xizor(also only one that can beat me)and i duopt your abilitities even rival tirions

looks at xirions posts isn't that spamming?

Originally posted by DSEMEPROR_VIPER

N O NO NO it is me that u should fear xirion, u fool newb the only one keeping your clan alive is xizor(also only one that can beat me)and i duopt your abilitities even rival tirions

looks at xirions posts isn't that spamming?

I seam to remember beating you down one day in a 2v2:confused:

BTW have u ever even gotten enough gutz to play tirion?

Archived