Home

My "Corran Horn" account

Hi, I've noticed that I can't access my Corran Horn account because there are three or four accounts with the same ID. Those other three or four have not been used, they have 0 posts. One of the others have about 16 posts but anywayz. My account has about 93 posts and everytime I try to access it I get a message saying I entered the wrong password. Could this be corrected please since I still use the account. Thanx

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Hi, I've noticed that I can't access my Corran Horn account because there are three or four accounts with the same ID. Those other three or four have not been used, they have 0 posts. One of the others have about 16 posts but anywayz. My account has about 93 posts and everytime I try to access it I get a message saying I entered the wrong password. Could this be corrected please since I still use the account. Thanx

I used to be that Corran Horn with 16 posts :o

But that was a LONG time ago. I'll get one of my coworkers to fix that for you.

No, I don't want to switch back. I've got too many posts on this account... It's just that the Corran Horn account was my first account at rs.net and I still use it in certain occasions. I have my reasons at the time, whether it is to make a point to someone or to greet someone who hasn't been to the forum in quite awhile... certainly there isn't any harm in having two accounts. If you look around many people have over 2 accounts. Some people open accounts to clone other members in the forums... just look at what's happening with the Edwing - Redwing thing in rs.net... I can't tell if Edwing is a new person or just someone playing a joke. I don't intend to spam with the Corran Horn account or anything like that... okay I'll push the sumbit button now since i'm babbling :D

Archived