Home

Favorite Comedians?

raVen_image

Maybe this topic has been done to death (and if it has...please accept my apologies for being redundant)...but I can't see it anywhere on this board)

Who are your favorite stand-up (or otherwise) comedians?

Mine are:

• Bill Cosby (because he focussed on school-years and the concerns of aging so well ...i.e. "49", and "Himself")

• Sam Kinison(sp?) (because he captured failed relationships perfectly, and so raw)

• Chris Rock ( because he identifies the conflicts of life, as I see them)

• Eddy Murphy (I laugh harder and harder at his depiction of the family picnic every time I see it. Family relatives...uuuggghhh)

I just realized, I like a lot of Black comedians...who are your favorites?

Guest SlashAndBurn

Dennis Leary hands down! No cure for Cancer is on of the best commedy cds I've ever heard.

Chris Rock, Louis Black, George Carlin and Henry Rollins(sort of a commedian) are up there on the list too.

Guest Supreme Warlord

No way people not these stupid "comedian":D THis is who is the best comedian *drum rolls* CHRIS TUCKER!!!!! he is so funny!

Guest SlashAndBurn

Chris Tucker??? I agree Warlord...he is funny but I dont think so when he's working by himself. The Rush Hour movies were great though!!!:laughing:

Originally posted by SlashAndBurn

Chris Tucker??? I agree Warlord...he is funny but I dont think so when he's working by himself. The Rush Hour movies were great though!!!:laughing:

I agree with this. Chris Tucker's stand up is average. He's funny in movies though.

Eddy Murphy's Delirious makes me crack up every time I hear it.

Originally posted by Young David

Johny Kraaikamp sr. and Peter Lusse ...

Too bad for you they are dutch :D

Yeah ok YD... they are funny.... but i think Herman Finkers is the Bomb. He realy is a good comedian. and next to that (when he is not swearing and all) Youp van het Hek.

And yes all... they are Dutch too.

Americans: Seinfeld

Archived