10 members have voted

1. 1. You want an Expansion for XWA?

• Yes, of course, but this time I want to be Imperial
    • Yes, of course, i want more Rebel Alliance missions
    • Yes, of course, with a mix of Imperial and Rebel missions
    • No, I don´t want it

All this include:

OPT Skin Folder

Here you put any opt, and here are a txt file where you can easily you can add the stat of the new opt.

New Flight Modes

Brake left and right, Strafe (rudder) left-right/up-down.

A-wing gun aiming with the joystick´s HAT or with keys.

All this is because the Expert players (like me :) ) reach the maximun of the maneuvrability, we need more.

All bug fixed

Turrets, size problems (fish eye), etc.

If you have any other "wanted" feature put it here.

Please vote, after that I will send the link to Lucasarts and Totally Games, or any moderator can send the whole tread to they too.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine <-------------------- Likes bunnies

[heavy metal]

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes;

They've got those hoppy legs and twitchy little noses!

And what's with all the carrots?

What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?

Bunnies! Bunnies, it must be bunnies![/heavy metal]

--Anya (BtVS: Once More With Feeling)

As for the XWA update, what I'd like is a "vectored thrust" manoeuvring system.

It'd be like a toggle to deactivate breaking thrusters so that when you cut throttle (or get ionized), you keep going on inertia. I'm sick and tired of ionizing enemy craft and then having to swerve to avoid them when they suddenly stop. :rolleyes:

Guest Mal *Nexsis*

I'd like to see some customization on fighters, like more armor, shields, weapons, engine options and even paint variations. Maybe even some quests you can chose from, including picking sides or even playing both sides. Just a though on what I'd like to see.:fett:

I think it would be cool if they went back to BEFORE the Rebellion. Back to the early days of the Empire, as it was expanding and excerting authority in the first systems it came across. It would be cool to play a resistance fighter in one of those systems, perhaps one of the ones who originally organizes the Alliance.

It would be a SW story arc we have never seen before. Perhaps, if the creators really wanted to be ambitious, they could carry the character straight through until after the death of the Empire and the destruction of the DSII, and the subsequent mop-up missions afterward.

Now THAT would be interesting to me! :D

Limited inertia on a disabled craft is a good idea... but theoretically (proper physics) the craft would keep moving close to forever... better would be for the thing to slow down to a stop over a short period of time. Otherwise a disabled craft will fly far far away from the action and this would screw up craft that have to capture it.

Archived