Home

What country are you from?

Guest SlashAndBurn

When u want Captain_drake ;)

And duder that's cool I'm also entitled to every person who fought the nazis (like my grandpa in the 2nd DB of Leclerc or the english people who never resigned) but what I wanted to say is that WITHOUT the intervention of the americans I think I won't be here today.But the WW2 was just an example u just have to see what happens today in the world.

Anyway we're here to talk about the game so I apologize for this little interruption.

By the way Duder, I love the series "Bottom" with Richard Awtkinson and Ade , do u know where I could find some of their series? (tapes or videos on the net) Thx

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SlashAndBurn

You mean AMerica isn't the entire world?

jk...it is a problem actualy. A lot of people here are very ethnocentric. Probably sicne we're so geographicaly isolated from the majority of the world. [/b]

Sorry if I offended somebody..... didn't mean to generalize, but there are certainly many people who think the US is the only and best place of the world.

Guest SlashAndBurn

Compa...

You didnt offend me in the least. :) Its the truth, many Americans do think we are the only thing that maters on Earth. And that certainly isnt the truth.

Archived