Home

What country are you from?

Guest SlashAndBurn

where i used to live in india if you say "starwars" or "luke skywalker" theyll say "huh???"

they dont even now abt starwars although the movies do comeout here people watch them for just a lil fun and not cuz they r whole starwars fans or anythin like that.

here in usa starwars is a craze.:D just like cricket in india

hey gungan--do u watch cricket

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DaRk_EwoK

I live (and was born) in mexico... guadalajara,Jalisco to be more precise.

Something i hate from mexico is that we get all games about 1 month after USA. :(

SWGB isnt out here yet!!!!! :mad: :mad:

It will be out next week... I hope

Guest BountyHunter

NY NY it's a hell of a town.

I would'nt mind traveling to some of the other countries here.

I've never been out of the U.S.

Canada...but that doesnt count. :boushh:

Guest BountyHunter

Anywhere outside of NY feels like another country...hehe. j/k

But be careful of the deep south and bible belt when traveling in the USA. One wrong turn and your playing the banjo and making moonshine for Uncle Jessie while saving money for you and your cousin to buy a trailor home after you marry her. hawhawhaw(thats redneck laughter) translation hehehe :boushh:

Originally posted by raVen_image

I think you mean United States OF America.

"America" is NOT a country...it's a combination of two continents, to wit: North America and South America...the Americas.

Don't feel bad...alot of people get this wrong, most notably, GW Bush. But he's illiterate, and not someone you want to emulate. He speaks very poorly for our country's education.

Yes, I am from the United States of America.

That's true, why do they keep naming their country America.... ah, sorry they think they're the world, not a country.... :D

america isnt mainly the countrys name

its "the United States Of America":usa:

they dont think they r the only country or world or anything like that

what it implies is that they r a bunch of states united together and they r in america

so therefore it is united states of (the continent) America

Guest SlashAndBurn

Compa...

they keep naming their country America.... ah, sorry they think they're the world, not a country....

You mean AMerica isn't the entire world?

jk...it is a problem actualy. A lot of people here are very ethnocentric. Probably sicne we're so geographicaly isolated from the majority of the world.

Well....I fell very lonely tonight after having read all your posts 'cause yes.....I'm french...OK most of them are poor as. ho... often criticizing USA (like our government for example...) BUT I can tell u that there's a lot of them that don't think in that way and who love America. I'm among this people and right now I live in Virginia to pursue my studies and I'm very proud to be able to study in such a country. Thank you americans for all you did for us we love you.

****GOD BLESS AMERICA !!****

Originally posted by lord_adelgard

and no I won't duder 'cause this is this ass who saved us during WW2 did u forget? and the Marshall plan?? Honestly what do YOU think about frenches? I'm sure that u think almost the same so...

sorry mate, you are entitled to say what you want to say.

but i am grateful to EVERY person that fought the nazi's during WW2.

Archived