Guest SlashAndBurn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWOOOOHHOOOOOOO LEON!!!! YEAH WE WILL

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

**raise your hand if you're Dutch**

I am anyway...

Seems to me there's a large Dutch contingent here. So here's to all the Hollanders:

"Binnenkort nemen we de forums over"

:D

xyxwave.gifwave.gifxyxthumbs.gifwavey.gif Im dutch... im waving and raising my hand :D

And to Leon and all Dutch guys:

"Jazeker gaan we hier alles overnemen muhahahha"

Holland RULES !!!

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA KIKCS A**! Like Clefo said.:D

I think you mean United States OF America.

"America" is NOT a country...it's a combination of two continents, to wit: North America and South America...the Americas.

Don't feel bad...alot of people get this wrong, most notably, GW Bush. But he's illiterate, and not someone you want to emulate. He speaks very poorly for our country's education.

Yes, I am from the United States of America.

I am from the United States of America as well. However, I hold most Europeans in high esteem. They are a people who have seen war, and the accompanying atrocities, time and time again, yet they love and live with greater zeal than most of us americans. I tip my hat to you in England and the Netherlands, and to any other european countrymen out there on these boards. Your ability and desire to rebound from such horrendous events, and to not alow that history to hinder your quality of life now speaks volumes on your resiliency and zeal for life. :)

USA ALL THE WAY!!! With that out of the way, well, it is the 3 month aniversery of sept 11. Everyone reflect. I can still remember that day. I was in shop calss, when someone came in and said that 2 planes had crashed into those buildings, and when they fell... too many lives lost. Thousands shouldn't have. May they rest in peace... May they..........

The fifth Dutch guy posting here ... but proud to be the first who was here :D

Yep, Leon came shortly after me (I'm #45, he's somewhere in the 80's) and the rest ... just came later.

When I say 'where my freaks?', You can say 'Whoo hoo'

So where my freaks (Whoo hoo)

Where my freaks (Whoo hoo)

Guest SlashAndBurn

Damn i didnt think this would turn intoa war of the continents!!!!:)

I also didnt think there'dbe that many people from the netharlands here either.

And whats with this anti-Blair stuff? He's great! I'd rather have him in charge than the redneck coak head thats in charge of our country right now!!!:D

Guest SlashAndBurn

Hey Drake...havent you ever heard the saying "Size doesnt matter"???;)

Besides...Texas gave us both H Ross Perot and GW Bush...thats two strikes against you!:)

Guest SlashAndBurn

Oh yeah?:)

what about the Farley brothers? "Something About Marry" "Dumb and Dumber" etc...there from RI:)

And the creators of Family Guy are from here and graduated from Rhode Island School of Design!:) For a small state we sure have come out with our fair share of weirdos!!!!:D

Guest Sarcastic Saint

Oh who the heck gives a ****.....(United States of)America...United Kingdom....The Netherlands....in the end we are all humans....come brothers and sisters....lets take off these clothes step into our birthday suits....and dance while eating a piece of cheese... :D :D :D:p :p :p

Ok was that too much of a good thing?? :D:eek:

Guest SlashAndBurn
....lets take off these clothes step into our birthday suits....and dance while eating a piece of cheese...

Uhhhhhh....What???? :eyeraise: :eyeraise: :eyeraise:

:)

Originally posted by SlashAndBurn

Damn i didnt think this would turn intoa war of the continents!!!!:)

I also didnt think there'dbe that many people from the netharlands here either.

And whats with this anti-Blair stuff? He's great! I'd rather have him in charge than the redneck coak head thats in charge of our country right now!!!:D

hehe no worries mate just educating warlord unsuccesfully!

blair may have a good profile in the states right now, but not in the uk. his party is losing popularity and fast. Although i feel for you having Dubya as your boss.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Whatever man. USA KICKS A**! You are the one that needs to be educated. After all we have the technolgy and Blair stinks! Man! DARN!

Now i think i know how world wars start.... on Forums.... people from different countries come yell at eachother over wich country is the best.....maybe when you say where you are from you should also post you age to see how you think of other countries... because i think it has no use to shout at eachother JUST for coming from another country. Man... you guys look like a buch of soccer fans..... wow..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Young David

A bunch of dutch soccer fans ... :rolleyess

well.... yes ok.. i know... but when the WK was in France.. not only the Dutch fans were going crazy..... to think of it.. the Dutch fans DIDNT go crazy....... only Dutch fans IN Holland go crazy lol :D

Archived