Home

Well...

Darth_Rommel

This sucks. Still.

I guess Supreme Warlord makes up all the rules, eh? According to him, I have to post all the time, 24 hours a day if I want to keep my senate seat.

Since when has he become Supreme Chancellor chief admin?

When did this dramatic change take place?

I like to be able to take a short leave, w/out fearing that I'll lose my senate seat. :(

Thank You.

He is basing this on when Leon said, "I'm not sure if he can just participate in the Senate and not post at all in the rest of the forums"

Personally I think Warlord is kind of jumping down Leon's throat and talking for him...

Warlord don't worry we will discuss it in the Senate meeting...

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

This sucks. Still.

I guess Supreme Warlord makes up all the rules, eh? According to him, I have to post all the time, 24 hours a day if I want to keep my senate seat.

Since when has he become Supreme Chancellor chief admin?

When did this dramatic change take place?

I like to be able to take a short leave, w/out fearing that I'll lose my senate seat. :(

Thank You.

Frankly i'd like to know too. I want to give you all the time you want, even though i'm the one withthe most to gain. I realize why your mad Rom, i just hope you decide you do come back, and that that day would be soon. Warlord seems to think he's got something to gain from you leaving, even though he doesn't (hear that Warlord, stop!), and he seems obsessed with getting into the senate by talking alot and flattering people (stop that too warlord, its getting annoying) even though he doesnt have an ounce of qualification in him. If it was up to me, i'd let you have your sojourn and let you keep your seat, as long as you came back sometime reasonably soon.

We want you all back here Rom, but please don't feel like we are pressuring you or trying to take anything away from you. Everyone needs their space every once in a while...

Originally posted by Tie Guy

We want you all back here Rom, but please don't feel like we are pressuring you or trying to take anything away from you. Everyone needs their space every once in a while...

Take all the space you want Rommel...just as long as you come back soon.:)

Also remember to come to the Senate meeting this weekend...

ahhhhhhhh i seeeeeee that you are all now getting very very worried about my grand fleet yes yes you either give rom his seet back or i will unleash 200 At-AT's 150 AT-ST's and all my star destroyers heavy turbo l;asers on your uny senate building and then me and Rommmel will rule

ps:i'd give ferg and thrawn and karkode and compa mighty asylum if they serve us. Mods and admins wiould also be welcome

now lisyting all high commanders

Delphi: commands his fleet

Rommel: High polition

Gungan warrior: his 6 mounted gungans :)

any one who would like to be spared of my wrath sign on this thread

once you have joined all your positions will go to my ARMY

I've got a legion of battledroids under my command also the creator of Destroyer droids. so all of 'em are mine. I'll have to build a droid control ship though over his doomed head. *Signals workers*

Oh and i might be able to scrounge up a few droid starfighters. Maybe should make nice with da Naboo.

Originally posted by Delphi's Clone

yes of cource

what do you have to offer for an army? if nothing i will arragnge somthing :)

g mornin sir

i am the commander of a legion of battle droids, sir!!

they r the very best and bravest fighter droids in the galaxy, sir!!

your wish is my command

their weekness is my strength

I must confess ... I don't post very much in the Galactic Battles forums nowadays. I read it, I wanna know what's going on.

I am a very busy person at the moment. There was the last weeks of school, I have a webdesign project going on (sorry, not GB related) and other stuff that make my life what it currently is. I don't play GB that much nowadays ... Because I sometimes can't get the time for a 2 hour game. I play it ... but not daily. So that's why I also don't post daily in the Galactic Discussion board.

Am I chosen in the senate because I'm a good GB player? You don't know that. Of this forum I've only played against Endsub once with the demo (and I've won :D). So if I'm good is a question to most of you.

I'm chosen because everybody knows me, maybe they think I make good post and can represent them. It doesn't matter how much I post, it matters what I post.

Is Rommel chosen because he's a good GB player? Is he chosen because he makes valueble post in the GB forum? I don't know why you chose him, but the fact is that you, the people of this forum, chose him.

"He is the chosen one. They all sense it, why can't you?"

Archived