Home

Clans??

CaptainRAVE

OK.....with the release date of JK2 getting closer and closer I realise that soon I'll have to join a clan :). Its probably best to do it now so that everything can get set up before the game is released and theres no last minute planning. I used to have my own clan before for Klingon Academy and it was a lot of work (but great fun) and I dont want to lead one again......so I want to join one this time instead of leading one....Would someone like to offer me a place in their clan.....or give me a list of all the JK2 clans to date?

You have to say what kind of clan you want to join. Do you want to join a clan which only allows "elite" players, do you want to join a clan from a certain area, a large clan, a well known clan, a clan that also plays other game, a dark side only clan? A lot of clans are pretty picky about who joins them.

I'd advice joining one of the bigger Star Wars leagues. They are usually a lot of fun, you get to meet a lot of people and there's usually always someone around to play with.

If you're interrested you can take a look at http://www.starfighters.com/lsf.

I too have similar thoughts Rave.......

I would also piont out that some of the clans around may discriminate depending on the connection speed yer using :(

I don't disagree with this policy, if u're playing along side our American friends on a server based in the Netherlands then conn speed is all important.

I have asked a couple of GSP's if they will be providing servers and space for JK II in the UK, ThrustWorld have said that if they recive enough demand for servers then they will do their best to provide a top service. BarrysWorld haven't replied to my email yet, niether have Blue Yonder, when they do i'll post it here.

:fett: If you are interested in joining a JKII clan please checkout our website. http://www.theempireclan.com

The name of the clan is "The Empire". The clan uses a StarWars theme. We currently play in the QuakeIII driven StarTrek Voyager EliteForce game. From all indications, the new JKII game will run similiar to Quake III and StarTrek EF.

If you have never played Quake III or a Quake III driven game you may want to buy one and start playing now. We can help you get started. Contact us on our Messageboard.

If you already play Quake III and are interested in joining an established clan please check us out.

Thank you,

[TE]NuForce :fett:

Elite Force is my favourite game. I never joined a clan for it though because at the time I had my Klingon Academy clan and didnt have the time for another one. But I've played loads of the Quake games.......all the quake series, Elite Force and some other ones that I cant think of at the moment :)

:fett: Well then CaptianRAVE, Come by and check us out. We have recently teamed up with Obsidian Order[OO] in EliteForce. Start playing on our servers and keep and eye our for [TE]KillEmAll and get into a one on one match with him. He'll be glad to check out your talent.

CYA on the battle field

[TE]NuForce[OO]

Nu, I would just add that we are a US based clan. Not that we don't accept those on the other side of the pond, but lets be realistic....the time zone difference is just too great to allow us to schedule practices and league games.

Our CTF server "The Obsidian Empire" is now loaded with cool maps from our own mappers.

We also have the Tourny server "The Empire II" setup to practice your fraggin skills.

Archived