Home

The Emipre is at it's hight again all my commands and followers report!

list of all members now:

Delphi: The Emperor

Rommel: Grand Admiral

Krkode: Fleet Commander

GB_stormtrooper: Capitain of the ISSD DÆMOS

Gungan Warrior: Fleet Commander

i own a ISSD with 7 squads of TD's 2 Squads of TB's and 8 mon cals with full compliments of X-wings 10 ISD's with 4 squads of TD's each and 2 Squads of B-wings each i also have 39 lanser class frigats and 4 interdictors my sparti cloning cylenders and 18 Sith Masters.

Rommel: he owns well unknown plus he's our politition

Krkode: owns a legion of battle droids

they are the very best and bravest fighter droids in the galaxy

Gungan Warior has: 6 mounted gungans and a faamba shield generator i also gave him a star destroyer

GB_stormtrooper: owns 50 legions of the best stormtroopers in the galaxy a full compliment of 190 stotmtroopers. He also has 20 squads od noghri and the star destroyer i gave him.

All the memebers listed above are awarded the Ipirial Medal of Honor for there outstanding services to the Empire:

MH-rib.jpg

we are looking for new Recruits sign up here the sooner you sign up the higher postition you will get every one is welcomed (the stupid ones i will give the repair pit psoitions) so come and serve the Empire, good wages and honor.

it dosent matter this clan is for every one i am also in the Jawa clan lol and it is an online gaming clan

i wish some others would launch the clan called the rebellion the we could not only play GB but we could play against eachother in the RPG part of these forums like exmple

I launch an attack on couruscant with all my commanders we tell wht happens and then the rebbels laounch a counter attack this is all imagenary. it would be fun. :)

krkode you controll droidkas and some of the fleet happy?

Im posting one last thng before I go, i added 124 new turbolazers onto my ISD :) And Delphi, If you make another post about Imperial commanders to report in, I probably wont since ill be gone for the time...however long that is, cya and Krkode, your incharge of my SSD along with my Troopers..Take care of em and dont get em all killed. They are the best we have you know :)

[EDIT]: Wait Delphi.....it says on your top post that I own a Super Star Destroyer....whats that mean......the truth?? I hope so.....:)

It is not YOUR ship it officially belongs to me but your the commanding officer on board the capitan but you are allowed to do anything you like with it like rade the GB senate building with it or capture the MODS or whaterver just if i tell you you have to do something you listen or els.......... (I am a dark jedi you know)

once i get my 10 ISSD's from kaut in about a month i will give every one here in my leader list an ISSD but for now it's mine

ps: your going on a trip correct how many noghri shall assist you?

i can arrange any amount.......... good luck capitan

Archived