• Rail Detonator
    • Concussion Rifle
    • Carbon Gun
    • Mines
    • Blastech Pistol
    • Flash Bombs
    • None, I want something fresh from the Empire's vault

Originally posted by GonkH8er

that one in pcpp thats being fired with the bunch of shots isnt the flechette. it looks very similar to the old primary bowcaster fire from jk1. didnt they say that spread fire would be brought back?

but in the pic its red not jk's green. have they changed the colour?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. I think we're only seen one other pic with what we think is bowcaster fire. Where he's looking into the room and the guy is doing the somersault in the back corner with a green firey flash under him. We can either assume this is him being hit with the bowcaster and its green, or something else (with a green splash) has made him die.

I guess we'll find out soon :)

Guest X-Vector
Originally posted by acdcfanbill

well, in the movies, wasnt the quarrles from chewies bowcaster red? i remiber them from RotJ, and i think they were red in that, no telling what they would be in Kyles universe though...

I rewatched RotJ this week and yes, that bowcaster shoots red charges.

Don't know what you mean by "Kyle's universe" though, isn't Jedi Outcast supposed to be "more like the movies"?

Originally posted by X-Vector

I rewatched RotJ this week and yes, that bowcaster shoots red charges.

Don't know what you mean by "Kyle's universe" though, isn't Jedi Outcast supposed to be "more like the movies"?

yes but if you read the jedi knight mannul it says

"...bowcaster once known as the weapon of the wookies, the Grave Tuskens have stolen its design and modified it for their own needs..."

thats why it shoots green things instead of red, its been modified.

More than 11 weapons? That makes me very happy :D :D :D

@GA ellor: Flash bombs blind your opponent for a few seconds. You can't blind yourself, so you'd have to be playing multiplayer to make that happen. It's like being blinded by one-star force blinding, except the glare is yellow instead of green :)

I think we might be seeing weapons selection in HL/Max Payne style. Grouped into columns and then selected downwards.

Seems to be a common trend, and I quite like it. Can be irritating when trying to pull out a weapon fast though, and you have to search for it.

Archived