Home

Medical Units?

Lord JayVizIon

sorry folks, don't know if you guys have talked about this on a previous post because i've been busy studying. however, will there be units produced whose duty is similar to medics in starcraft or priests in AoK that can heal wounded units. i'm going to make the assumption that your workers can repair vehicles and buildings........

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

WEll, healing definately isn't a dark side power, so i doubt that the sith will have it. And i think Mr. Fixit said that conversion and cloak are all a jedi has...or needs. Maybe they will have an individual "medic" unit, like a two onebee droid, but i doubt it.

Originally posted by thrawn12786

that would be cool! and if you put units near the bacta tanks or 21bs than they should automatically repair/heal the guy near them just like medics in starcraft.

But you have to remeber that this is based on the AoK engine NOT Starcraft. I think they will have it for Sith anyway. Remeber no pain for ANY jedi:D

Droids I doubt will be medics. They don't want to do animations for something that they really don't NEED

Guest Tie Guy

I'm fairly sure that Mr. Fixit said that jedi will not heal. But i could be wrong.....

Anyways, I can just see it now.....Bacta Troopers!

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I'm fairly sure that Mr. Fixit said that jedi will not heal. But i could be wrong.....

Anyways, I can just see it now.....Bacta Troopers!

BACTA TROOPERS??? Hey wait a sec...1411 posts. You had what 1444+ when the system goofed. Did It not get you or something???

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

BACTA TROOPERS??? Hey wait a sec...1411 posts. You had what 1444+ when the system goofed. Did It not get you or something???

I think that i had somewhere between 1500 and 1600 before the problem. I'm not sure, i don't pay too much attention to it really.

BTW, don't the Verpine make ryll, and the Thyferrans make bacta?

Originally posted by Tie Guy

BTW, don't the Verpine make ryll, and the Thyferrans make bacta?

...Hmmm...dang!!! I don't entirely remember!!!

What book where Verpines introduced in?

Wheren't they first seen in the Rogue Squadron series???

Verpine don't work on thyferra that is true. But they do work well in low Gs or zero Gs... What book are they from then it will all come back to me. please tell me somebody this is bugging me to DEATH!! Just PM me okay!!! I NEED THE INFO BEFORE I GO INSANE!!

In a preview, I can't remember which one but they said that jedi cannot heal. I think they are more of a military unit, you want your jedi fighting not healing people during a battle.

Guest xwing guy

its not the verpine! Its the vatarix from the 4th X-wing book. Verpine are good sclicers and mechanics. Also about the healing I think jedi and sith would heal infantry and workers repair building, mechs, heavy weapons, air units, and ships.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

i'd imagine the Jedi heal, because of the engine conversion.

The Jedi are the Monks in AOK. Monks in AOK heal, so Jedi would logically do that in GB.

But if you looked at it that way then the only logical thing would be for jedi not to attack, since monks didn't.

BTW, i think the book was "The Bacta War" or the "The Kyrtos Trap."

Guest Ewok14

I Think that the sith should vbe able to heal units coz the only way Vader lived was because the sith rewarded his evil by giving him a new liver and other vital organs and every time he felt good about soemthing o showed any affection to anything the dark side would instantly take the liver away

Originally posted by Ewok14

I Think that the sith should vbe able to heal units coz the only way Vader lived was because the sith rewarded his evil by giving him a new liver and other vital organs and every time he felt good about soemthing o showed any affection to anything the dark side would instantly take the liver away

I always thought the darkside being able to heal is stupid! It's evil, everything about it should be about taking away and pain, not healing and such.

BTW Where did you hear all that?!

Guest Tie Guy

What, a coloring book? j/k

I really don't remember that in any of the books i've read, and that is a whole lot. It seems kind of wierd thoguh, i though he had mechanical organs.

Archived