Home

Hey where's Lupe?

Hel-ter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes your right i am lupe but the cursed name will never banish! but that's why i'e changed my name to admiral casaba! A strong and powerful anme that holds the triuth of monkey island. This guy Casaba

well his full name is Admiral Ricardo Luigi Pierre M'Benga Chnag Nehru O"hara casaba the third! well this guy flres cannons and has a long history of importance of british generals. But it's seems like when i chnage my name a new personality is given.

try it!

Originally posted by Admiral Casaba the 3rd

well his full name is Admiral Ricardo Luigi Pierre M'Benga Chnag Nehru O"hara casaba the third! well this guy flres cannons and has a long history of importance of british generals.

Oh, who really gives a **** anyways????

well thank you saluting British royalty and no i don't mind you calling me Admiral or Casaba actually i want everyone to call me that. But cassie No it has that feminine touch to that and i really don't wanna get into that issue(again)

and i'll cease my sugar eating and coat rack invention as long as we come to a CEASEFIRE!

a ceasefire is when we have NO more of this

:mob: or this :lsduel: or this :barf:

the last picture has an error. I aplogize! but i'll try to stop being annoying if you stop insulting me. Capesh/Understand?

Admiral

ps don't call me Lupe

so let's have peace which is

:joy:

Archived