Home

Hey where's Lupe?

Hel-ter

yes please helter.you can be nice but i don't know if you wanna be REALLY nice. if you know wanna mean. So you may not call me honey bunny or Little Miss Sunshine. And if your thinking you gonna try to get into my pants(better not) beacuse i'll Kill you with one of my Escape From Monkey Island CANNONS!

honestly.... Little Miss Sunshine??? Man you have mental problems. Now i'm afraid you'll go on the street and say to a homeless person ," Hi little angel wanna be my cupcake"

jk i was just kidding around but you get the message

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i'm back!(unfortunate for some of you) and who the BEEGEVIERS is this spoon man. If i was Lupe i would have no flesh i woould already be dead. All i would be is bones in a working suit. But if your replying to Admiral Casaba yes he has FLESH! ROYAL BRITISH FLESH i might add. But just the sound of a spoon trying to ...what was is again.. oh yes SPOONING ME to death. Yes that will be very sucessful against my cannons. Well the spoons at home have a hard time enough picking up my ice cream. So i find it literally impossible. But what the FORK if SPOONING is you hobby then go ahead. But remember........

i think you a kinKNIVEfing person

Originally posted by Admiral Casaba the 3rd

well i'm back!(unfortunate for some of you) and who the BEEGEVIERS is this spoon man. If i was Lupe i would have no flesh i woould already be dead. All i would be is bones in a working suit. But if your replying to Admiral Casaba yes he has FLESH! ROYAL BRITISH FLESH i might add. But just the sound of a spoon trying to ...what was is again.. oh yes SPOONING ME to death. Yes that will be very sucessful against my cannons. Well the spoons at home have a hard time enough picking up my ice cream. So i find it literally impossible. But what the FORK if SPOONING is you hobby then go ahead. But remember........

i think you a kinKNIVEfing person

You see, there's this thing called reality...

nevermind, you'd never understand.

oh crap i blew a chance. Where was it a mile back? Honestly i don't remeber blowing off any chnaces just only joking.

(finally getting out of my child mind and being serious for once)

if you find ANYTHING insulting just report it to me and let me know. But honestly i think i'm still on my first chance what ever made me blow it. because honestly i don't know. I'm running a blank like herman toothrot. If it's my sense of humour sorry i can't stop about farting and acting like a child. So that you must mantain. I think it's personally good for at least 1 person to be different from the rest but not at a point where it's insulting. So again i just like to joke around. So if i hurt anyone's feelings i'm really sorry:( nut just remember i don't mean it.

that it's all

umm.. just one request. PLEASE STOP CALLING ME LUPE!

that is all. Yes i knew i BLEW A lot of chance with lupe. ut with he casaba name nope i haven't. And spoon man i cant believe your CHUNKEY MONKEY I was wondering about your whereabouts. And where's okcor. Usually you 2 are together. And what ever happened to his website? well it's nice to see you back chunkey monkey (except you in a spoon-man form)

Archived