Home

Gone, for good?

Zendjir

The last 80 days I have been working on a project for a company in Holland as part of my study. I have been a member of these forums for a part of that time, and it was nice being here. Although it is not a very active forum, it has been the best I have visited yet.

Today is my last day at the company, and I will be on off until 25 january ( :D freedom! ) before school starts again. And maybe it is my last day on the forums too, I do have internet at home but there are a lot of things to do when I'm home that are more fun than the forum.

I'll try to help creating the story for the naboo campaign, but I can't garuantee that. And when I get a new computer in January I'll give GB multiplayer a try, so you might see me there.

Anyway, A Merry christmas and a Happy Newyear! And promise me ya dont drink too little.

Bye!

aww mate....it has been comforting seeing you online on similar office hours to me, it makes me think im not so sad. I'll be doing my best to drink as much as i can....the best way to survive a family xmas.

Take care mate and have a good one

:cool: :cool: :cool::D :D :D

FAQ supplemental:

It is not allowed for any dutch forummer to leave. Any dutch forummer that leaves before the forum is completely taken over by the dutch is considered a traiter to his/her queen.

In other words ... Je moet wel blijven natuurlijk. Den k je dat Wraith9, Paragon_Leon en ik met ons drietjes het forum over kunnen nemen?

Archived