Home

unpredictable

Joshi

yo, has anyone ever started a topic on a forum, then come back a day or so later and found it was on a completely diferent topic from what it started. this topic is on my favorite food, chicken, i'll be back in a few days and see where it goes from their.:bdroid2:

p.s. i apologise abouyt the spelling mistakes in my signature, i will correct it when i can be bothered. later

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

yo, has anyone ever started a topic on a forum, then come back a day or so later and found it was on a completely diferent topic from what it started. this topic is on my favorite food, chicken, i'll be back in a few days and see where it goes from their.:bdroid2:

p.s. i apologise abouyt the spelling mistakes in my signature, i will correct it when i can be bothered. later

That happens all the time......

Anyway, the Broken Sword Zone will have the finished, coded design soon. Anyone want to talk about it?

...........and so the sister thinks he's gonna leave her, so what does he do next? He gets the baby sitter pregnant! Now he doesn't know whether to stay with his wife, move in with her sister or run off with the baby-sitter!

Oh wait, we were talkign about gel pens weren't we.

That reminds me, I collect soap too...my favorite is handmade soap, although some people make it without smell and I need smelly soap because if I can't smell it on my hands my hands feel dirty...I'm just weird that way. So anyway, my sister's mouse keeps escaping from its cage and going into the bird's cage and eating the bird food.

and speaking of father ted, eho here like father jack, speaking of jack, there was a guy named jack in the nightmare before christmas, christmas, christmas is comeing soon, i'm going to get everyone chocolate, chocolate, i love the stuff, especially caramel, it reminds me of...

Archived