• Yup, I'm a chick!
    • No, I'm definately a guy!
    • I'm not sure what I am. . .

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue15

I'm 18 in january! I love being 17...

i've never been out with ANY girl at all. hehe. don't know any, that's probably why, and even if i did,

she better be same age as me, attractive (to me anyways), like first person shooters, star wars, and turok games, cause that's the only type of girl i'd go out with, and i would settle for anything less. :)

Guest Rogue15

who said i'm looking? I'll sit back and wait for her to come to me.

I do not waste time looking, that's called abusing someone's time. Unless I hear that she's interested in me.

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by Felix29

Don't cry Sherack, I'm sure your not THAT ugly... ;) j/k

Well actually, I wished I'd look as good as the moncal in my avatar :D

The thing is, I'm too shy to go talk to girls. I turn bright red (my skin is VERY pale, I'm a nerd after all :D ), and most of the time I end up smiling stupidly.

I even blush in front of my comp when I'm chatting with a girl on IRC, that's saying a lot...

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Well actually, I wished I'd look as good as the moncal in my avatar :D

The thing is, I'm too shy to go talk to girls. I turn bright red (my skin is VERY pale, I'm a nerd after all :D ), and most of the time I end up smiling stupidly.

I even blush in front of my comp when I'm chatting with a girl on IRC, that's saying a lot...

Hey that is me!!!!

I'm a nerd too!!! *lol*

But the thing is the girls just come to me I'm to shy to go over and talk to them but they always come over and talk to me...boy am I lucky *lol*:D

Well, I sort of have that problem too. The college I go to is full of old women, so there's no chicks at school, but I know a LOT of girls, and they all come up to me and ask me to do my austin powers' voice :D the problem is, the ONE girl I want to come up and talk to me barely ever does.

now THAT sucks.

lol!!!:D

Strangeness...and no I didn't grab her I just broke down the language bearier (she wouldn't speak to me and I tried but to no avail to speak to her and then it happened)

BTW, who is the person who likes a deaf girl??? Clefo was that you??? (I don't know why I remember this)

lol!!!:D

Strangeness...and no I didn't grab her I just broke down the language bearier (she wouldn't speak to me and I tried but to no avail to speak to her and then it happened)

BTW, who is the person who likes a deaf girl??? Clefo was that you??? (I don't know why I remember this)

Archived