1. 1. Are YOU a female forumer?

• Yup, I'm a chick!
    • No, I'm definately a guy!
    • I'm not sure what I am. . .

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarkTrooper

it would be cool to have a girl in here. and by the sound of it u guyz dont even know how to talk to a girl. i know it sounds corny but this actually works just talk to her

you're rite darktrooper.

man, this is the saddest threat i've ever seen (i'm not being sarcastic here). this thread in itself is a therapy thread, but i can see some points being made here.

i was pretty shy too, but i got out of it as i got older. basically, 'the squeaky wheel gets the oil' type of deal. you need to find ways of letting go of that shyness and just move on with confidence.

however, just know that you don't need a significant other to justify yourself. if you're looking for a girlfriend just to say you have one, you are doing it for the wrong reason.

another thing is that it takes sometime to find a compatible girl. if you get lucky on the first try, you're really lucky! however, anything worthwhile takes time, so be prepared to be patient, b/c a woman will make you wait to see if you're willing to hang in there for the long haul (it's a good predicament for a long lasting relationship). heck, it happened to me!

hope this helps...

Originally posted by Tie Guy

As for myself, i have several friends that are girls, but the way i look at it, i'm not gonna date until i'm ready to consider a serious relationship. If you date before then, you are just wasting your time. Ok enough of that.

(no offense to anyone was meant by this post)

I think you're wrong there, tieguy, b/c dating is like test driving a new car, you need to know what you have. besides, you shouldn't be serious rite off the bat. dating isn't necessarily serious, and there are different degrees to dating...

no offense tieguy, just wanted to let you see the other side of the fence before you come to a rather quick decision. again, just trying to give 'older brother' advice here...

Archived