Home

I think this needs to stop!

ALTUS_Fett

Some people *cough* natopo *cough* have been putting down WC or anything that he says just because of some past things. Now I don't know the whole story, but I'm tired of looking at posts and seeing half of it full of flaming.

I think that this should stop and everyone needs to forget their past differences, WITH ANYONE, not just WC.

My $0.02

WC_heavyarms brings it onto himself. If you want it to stop, tell him to stop flamming people for no reason or just request for him to get banned. All he ever does is cause trouble. See for yourself...

Blaster Blood

Hey enrique!!!

Ban gremlin now!

Then in my thread, he practically just walked in and dissed my scenario for no reason...

King of Turrets Discussion

I'm sure you could find a whole bunch more examples here...

Threads by WC_heavyarms

[Edit]

Ohh yeah, didn't notice the ones at punk. So here's a couple more good examples...

Project

Flamed again...

[/edit]

Now I know that I didn't know the whole story,

But,

I never said I was just defending him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that this should stop and everyone needs to forget their past differences, WITH ANYONE, not just WC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and I agree that he needs to stop too. I'm just tired of seeing posts that are full of flaming.

And Natopo, it looks like you are relatively new here to, with only 40 something posts, but you hound him just because everyone else is, that is why i mentioned you. And it is the only time I have mentioned you.

I have read all of the posts and, YES, I think that WC acts very quick without thinking about what people are saying first.

So

WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP! WC YOU NEED TO STOP!

Sry, but that is all I can do since I am not a mod.

well, seems like someone has too much time on their hands. Hmm... well, if someone would like to start aN ANTI-ME CAMPAIGN, which somone already has done, well, keep at it, if you want. TVS, well, since you like to pick at how stupid and annoying I am, well, go start an anti-WC_heavyarms website. Sigh.... and, well, if all of you hate me as much as you guys do, well, just don't talk to me. I suggest you close this, Fergie.

I am not a mod or something, but just cool down all of you !!

I don't know who started this (and I don't care !!)!!

You are free to dislike people's scenarios and campaigns (xcept of course for the Naboo campaign ...), but do it when you played it and not prior to it !!

Just stop.

So what you have a grudge. Don't bother me with it. Pm back and forth to your heart's content. But don't put it on these boards.

The next act of flaming I see involving WC (including you WC) you will be geting a warning. If you continue I will recommend you for a Temporary Banning.

Who care what WC did in the past. That is OVER. Stop...or be banned.

Gungan Warrior, read the whole thread.

I assume your refering to this comment?...

Hey you wanted opinion, right? I gave you some. YOU just can't have all positive feedback and none negative.

Notice how just snapped at me when all I did was explain to him how different the King of Turrets is from King of Towers and asked him why he flamed it and posted there if he hated it so much.

The answer to your question was in my next reply...

WC, you don't have to be such an ass about it. Haven't you ever heard the phrase, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."? You could have just replied...

Q) So, how many of you played KOT for SWGB? AoK?

A) I played it for AoK.

Q) Did you enjoy it?

A) For the AoK version, not really.

Q) What score would you give it out of 5?

A) (Whatever you think)

Q) Why don't you play it at the Zone!?!? (Refering to King of Turrets)

A) Cause I haven't tried it yet.

I don't care if he didn't like it, but to walk in and flame me cause he didn't like it that much was uncalled for.

well, seems like someone has too much time on their hands. Hmm... well, if someone would like to start aN ANTI-ME CAMPAIGN, which somone already has done, well, keep at it, if you want. TVS, well, since you like to pick at how stupid and annoying I am, well, go start an anti-WC_heavyarms website. Sigh.... and, well, if all of you hate me as much as you guys do, well, just don't talk to me. I suggest you close this, Fergie.

For the last time WC_heavyarms, I never hated you and I don't know why you always assumed that before. You flamed me for no reason, so when you posted a thread about your scenario, I was going to mock you with the same thing you said to me to get back at you. Then you overeacted and assumed me and everyone from GBH was gaining up on you when we weren't. I was only pointing out to other forumers so they understand that I'm not flamming you for no reason and that I'm really mocking you for what you did in my thread. Then Anaken wanted to know why everyone has been on your case, so I showed him your threads and how you overeact and flame people for no reason, not that I enjoy pointing out "how stupid and annoying" you are. Now if you please just stop assuming everyone is after you, because they're not and quit flamming everyone for no reason, there wont be a problem anymore. So for your sake, I hope you listen to Darthfergie and stop. Now lets just leave it at that.

You had absoloutely no reason to think that. That was my serious opinion here. I don't know why you think what you do. I seriously did not like that. Now, if you still thihnk otherwise, well, that isn't my problem. Now, if you still want to go back, make whatever I say something bad, well, you won't be posting about me here to long.

WC_heavyarms, you came in my thread and said KOT was dumb and expected to get flammed for saying that. Then when I tried to explain that King of Turrets is different, you snapped at me. You're telling me you weren't flamming me? Cause when I said the same thing to you in your thread, you got upset as well.

Also, I'm not making everything you say look bad, I was only showing the bad things you said to get to the point of why people don't like you. I showed the link of all your threads, so any forumer could see your non-bad threads as well.

BTW, do you refuse to beleive King of Turrets is any different from King of Towers and not play it to find out? Think of it this way, King of Towers X, my final version, was made over a year ago and I've been working with the editor ever since. Trust me, my skills are far superior to what it was back then. I added alot of relevant features to it to make it what it should have always been.

- You can now have upgrades, but not the same way the kill system works, because that's overused and I personally don't like it. You get upgrades by owning the monument in the center, kinda like a King of the Hill scenario, except you get upgrades for owning it over periods of time.

- I made the terrain much more appealing.

- I added a story that also has an ironic ending which will be in the final or in the 4 player demo comming out in a while. The units you make are actually clones according to the story and most of the features play some part in the story.

- I made everything in the Turret Area impossible to damage and put an invisible shield (kill objects when in area triggers) to keep units from going into the turret area. If a unit has long enough range, they can attack the turrets, but no damage will be done.

- I added a little explosion scene after your generator (Castle in AoK) is destroyed. And when your generator is destroyed, you just stop spawning rather than get totally defeated. So you still stand some chance to win even after you generator is gone.

- Air units really add to the gameplay that makes it much more exciting than KOT for AoK ever was. Also, the game is based on counters, so you get to choose most of the regular units, except water units, and produce units to counter your opponents to dominate them and get a better chance at attacking their generator.

Everyone I played the game with who figured how to play it loved it. So now that I explained in great detail all the extra features, are you still going to dissmiss the scenarios as "dumb" without even giving it a chance?

Am I the starter here? and you know what, TVS? Why is there an encryption every time I attempt to download it? I will look at it if you get me a code to look at it, unless you have set it up so I am IP banned. And Natopo, what do you have against me? I guess fergie needs to come back.

WC you do need to calm down on being so confrontational, but at the same time it takes two to tango. (I am aware this includes me).

But at the same time WC is cool, he makes valid points and is a valuble member of the GB forums!

Just a little angry at times :D

Originally posted by Natopo

DarthFergie? Do you have the power to delete threads? I suggest you delete all the ones that WC made.

Oh sure I will. I'll delete all of his because he is stupid and shouldn't be posting in these forums:rolleyes:

NO

I only delete threads and posts when they NEED to be deleted and I will judge for myself if they need to be deleted or not. So far I have NOT seen any threads WC_Heavyarms has made that were pointless, rude, or any other kind of offense.

And While I'm deleting all of WC's threads I'll ask WC which threads and posts of yours that I need to delete to.

If you can provide me with links to threads and proper reasons to delete them I might. But so far I havn't seen any of his that were unproper or I would have taken it up with him.

[/rant]

That was your warning Natopo...

Sorry if that came out a bit harsh, but WC needs to be left alone...the whole subject needs to be left alone and worked out

IN PMS PLEASE!!!

Archived