Home

Happy Christmas

Deac

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Yeah, I know there are pics from some cons with me wearing silk pjs floating around here somewhere.

AHHHHH but sweetie, when I see you next we will be at your parents, and I seriously dont think your mother would appreciate it if I wore them, hehe.

(I cant believe I am coming up there to meet them soon. )

OFP is already old... it's a great game and I really enjoyed it, still would if my computer was still operational...

I finished it a long time ago and I bet that all of you who are new to it will get stuck in the:

*SPOILER*

mission where you're lost and all alone in the woods with soviets everywhere

*END OFSPOILER*

hehe, good luck, you'll need it.

My favorite thing in the game is the mission editor, so cool, I know almost all of the command lines... Anyone cares to try my first (not bad) mission?

Now I'm waiting to get my hands on the many OFP mods that are coming out:

- Operation Vietnam (this is the one I really need to have!)

- Star wars (this should be very interesting)

On the Games front, I got:

Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds

Star Trek: Armada 2

Arcanum

They all rule! I had my first encounter with a Borg fusion cube (8 regular cubes joined to make one HUGE one) It destroyed about 25 ships before my fleet of 16 sovereign class ships blew it up without a scratch!

Originally posted by K_Kinnison

who cares what my mom thinks.... *sigh*... i guess i will have to wait a little while longer, it will be worth it.

*evil college student to the rescue*

Have kitty come up a day erealy, or say she has some wierd thing to do at home and will be a day late, then just GET A HOTEL ROOM or have her stay at your place K_K, and BOOM, hello silk pj's, champagne, strawberries and cream...........and uh....I'll leave it at that ;)

Archived