Dragon Threepwood

Harry Potter vs The Fellowship of the ring  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Harry Potter vs The Fellowship of the ring

• The Fellowship of The ring
    • Harry Potter
    • They both sucked

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm........a toughie to choose. I went for Harry Potter in the end cos it's truer to the book. The changes in Harry Potter were really minor like they use a harp instead of a flute to put fluffy to sleep. I did think lotr was excellent though, just too many things about it were dodgy compared to the book.

Lotr is by far the superior constructed film. Harry Potter suffers from some very dull direction, whilst Peter Jackson was the perfect choice in terms of imagination for Lotr. I couldn't imagine it being done any better.

The next Harry Potter should be much better, as IMO the first book is a little dull compared to the rest.

Harry potter is gonna last until she finishes all seven books! The public is like a big mob that gets all excited about something if they've forgoten about for a split second. I think Lord of the Rings was way better than Harry Potter. The director for Harry Potter depended so much on the sucky CGI, that it ruined the movie. And the kid who played harry potter wasn't that great, but that was because the role is impossible, because the character in the book is based around internal dialogue (which is impossible in a movie). But, looking at the movies and not judging off the books, LOTR was way better.

I thought LotR easily won!!!!! I hate harry potter! It is so dumb! JKRowling sooo copied Tolkien! But I hated how they stuck liv tyler in as Arwen because I cant stand her, and she wasnt really in the first book, but i guess they had to or else everyone would be like, who is she? in the return of the king! Somebody told me the dvd was gonna be 4 hours long with the deleted scenes(TOM BABADIL HOPEFULLY) which I am really excited about!

Archived