Home

Gamespot

Guest porkins14

Originally posted by PhantomMenace

Where, Darthfergie, did you hear that wookies soley dominate the skies? I thought the Naboo and REbels did? Is it you who is confused or the fool that wrote the Gamespot previews? You prolly heard it from that guy but as i recall in the previous ones he said Naboo and Rebels are best at air. I will stick by my opinion that the civs that are strong at Mechs and Heavy Weapons will rule since this game is about taking ground and destroying bases and not defending or attacking star ships or death stars, so yes the Wookies prolly will suck and yes the Gungans, Empire and Trade Fed will own.

They won't totally dominate the skies...but they have ALL the techs for Air units that is all he is saying...

BTW, Wookies have an Artillery bonus so they will have better siege capabilities...they just won't be able to build Mechs well...

and you do know that Jedi Masters have the capability to take down At-ATs (without converting them)

so do Beserkers because of their regeneration and power:D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PhantomMenace

Where, Darthfergie, did you hear that wookies soley dominate the skies? I thought the Naboo and REbels did? Is it you who is confused or the fool that wrote the Gamespot previews? You prolly heard it from that guy but as i recall in the previous ones he said Naboo and Rebels are best at air. I will stick by my opinion that the civs that are strong at Mechs and Heavy Weapons will rule since this game is about taking ground and destroying bases and not defending or attacking star ships or death stars, so yes the Wookies prolly will suck and yes the Gungans, Empire and Trade Fed will own.

They won't totally dominate the skies...but they have ALL the techs for Air units that is all he is saying...

BTW, Wookies have an Artillery bonus so they will have better siege capabilities...they just won't be able to build Mechs well...

and you do know that Jedi Masters have the capability to take down At-ATs (without converting them)

so do Beserkers because of their regeneration and power:D

Guest PhantomMenace

I believe when they said Jedi can take down an AT-AT without converting them is the fact that they can get up on it close and the AT-AT cannot attack at that close range, just like other tanks and turrets UNTIL you upgrade them. I believe the Imperials have a unique technology called Walker research or something that reduces the minimum range of their walkers and will prolly let the AT-AT's hit stuff that is relatively close to them. Did you know that a x-wing can single-handedly take out a Jedi? Did you know a Tuantuan can single-handedly take out an artillery? Did you know an anti-air trooper can single-handedly take out a Y-wing bomber? Did you know there will be a live actioin Scooby Doo movie? Just about every unit in this game has some kind of counter unit so there's nothing extraordinary about a Jedi taking out an AT-AT considering a Z-95 can do the same thing if the AT-AT doesnt have help.

Guest PhantomMenace

Did you notice the screen that showed the close-up icon of the Gungan workers...they dont look like Gungans. THey look weirde and creepier than the Gungans...are they some kinda underling of the Gungans?

Archived