Jedi Master

HP-300

Hit power-12

Armor-1/6

Beserker

HP-230

Hit Power-15

Armor- 3/3

Beserker without upgrades conquers a Jedi Master without upgrades:D (without converting)

All you have to look out for is HP...but remember you can research regeneration for the Beserkers:D

Self-regeneration makes all organic units except for workers regenerate wounds automatically and also gives all troopers +30 hit points and +2 armor

Jedi Master

HP-300

Hit power-12

Armor-1/6

Beserker

HP-230

Hit Power-15

Armor- 3/3

Beserker without upgrades conquers a Jedi Master without upgrades:D (without converting)

All you have to look out for is HP...but remember you can research regeneration for the Beserkers:D

Self-regeneration makes all organic units except for workers regenerate wounds automatically and also gives all troopers +30 hit points and +2 armor

Originally posted by Eets'chula

dude, have you gotten to the screen of the whole army of em? it's awesome!

yep...

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/screens/0,11105,470395-56,00.html

I'm soooooo happy:D

LOOK THE BLOB!!!

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/pc/featurepreviews/battlegrounds/110201/battlegrounds_screen003.jpg

Originally posted by Eets'chula

dude, have you gotten to the screen of the whole army of em? it's awesome!

yep...

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/screens/0,11105,470395-56,00.html

I'm soooooo happy:D

LOOK THE BLOB!!!

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/pc/featurepreviews/battlegrounds/110201/battlegrounds_screen003.jpg

Also

In addition to having superior ground troops, the Wookiees dominate the skies. They get all air units but also get all air unit upgrades, meaning they get shields, improved accuracy, and thicker armor.

BTW,One area where Wookiees don't excel is in Jedi. They, like the Gungans, do not get Jedi masters. And like the Gungans, they get no Jedi technologies in the fourth tech level except for faith in the Force. who cares when you have the beserker army:D

Also

In addition to having superior ground troops, the Wookiees dominate the skies. They get all air units but also get all air unit upgrades, meaning they get shields, improved accuracy, and thicker armor.

BTW,One area where Wookiees don't excel is in Jedi. They, like the Gungans, do not get Jedi masters. And like the Gungans, they get no Jedi technologies in the fourth tech level except for faith in the Force. who cares when you have the beserker army:D

Key Paragraph that will define this game...

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds should be hitting store shelves within the upcoming weeks. It promises to deliver real-time strategy gameplay as fun and diverse as that found in the original Age of Kings.

With six civilizations, all offering unique units, unique technologies, and different styles of gameplay, there should be something to entice every strategy gamer.

the four factions of GB

1)If you enjoy traditional ground offensives, you can go with the Wookiees or Galactic Empire.

2)If you want to stomp through bases with heavy mechanized assaults, the Empire and Gungans are available.

3)Gamers who want to try out Battlegrounds' air force, which adds a new element to the game, can play the Naboo or Rebels.

4)And of course, with Jedi in the game, there are yet more options to play with and master.

Key Paragraph that will define this game...

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds should be hitting store shelves within the upcoming weeks. It promises to deliver real-time strategy gameplay as fun and diverse as that found in the original Age of Kings.

With six civilizations, all offering unique units, unique technologies, and different styles of gameplay, there should be something to entice every strategy gamer.

the four factions of GB

1)If you enjoy traditional ground offensives, you can go with the Wookiees or Galactic Empire.

2)If you want to stomp through bases with heavy mechanized assaults, the Empire and Gungans are available.

3)Gamers who want to try out Battlegrounds' air force, which adds a new element to the game, can play the Naboo or Rebels.

4)And of course, with Jedi in the game, there are yet more options to play with and master.

Guest PhantomMenace

Where, Darthfergie, did you hear that wookies soley dominate the skies? I thought the Naboo and REbels did? Is it you who is confused or the fool that wrote the Gamespot previews? You prolly heard it from that guy but as i recall in the previous ones he said Naboo and Rebels are best at air. I will stick by my opinion that the civs that are strong at Mechs and Heavy Weapons will rule since this game is about taking ground and destroying bases and not defending or attacking star ships or death stars, so yes the Wookies prolly will suck and yes the Gungans, Empire and Trade Fed will own.

Guest PhantomMenace

Where, Darthfergie, did you hear that wookies soley dominate the skies? I thought the Naboo and REbels did? Is it you who is confused or the fool that wrote the Gamespot previews? You prolly heard it from that guy but as i recall in the previous ones he said Naboo and Rebels are best at air. I will stick by my opinion that the civs that are strong at Mechs and Heavy Weapons will rule since this game is about taking ground and destroying bases and not defending or attacking star ships or death stars, so yes the Wookies prolly will suck and yes the Gungans, Empire and Trade Fed will own.

Archived