Home

New Year plan

K_Kinnison

LOL, thanks

I will definatly be sticking around, I have always been curious about this stuff, just never had the opportunity to get into it. I will probaly be joining into the random acts of insanity, just give me sometime to figure out what is going on (what is an x-wing?) Please be patient with the questions I will have, becaus I was serious whe i said i was a newbie when it came to this stuff. (seriously, what is an x-wing and how does it opperate)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO, I was in the military for almost 4 years before getting discharged because I couldnt go to sea, if they didnt give me a very strong stomache, then nothing can. I am not easily offended, but i love to play devils advocate.

I have a lot of experiance moderating forums, and am really starting to expand on gaming, (mageknight (a cmg) was really my first exposure to gaming)

seriously what is a x-wing

Oh my.... she joined XWA.net ... well we allways said we needed more fe-males here.

Now where is Rosie, Guildy, and Andy? some else needs to protect Kitty besides me, and i know the guys here can't do it ;)

I have to go to work, but I think SOMEONE her can tell her what an X-wing is, and gvie her some pics.

Oh, and Kitty, you need a sig, might i suggest using the link i PMed you at Mkrealms and put it in your sig?

Easy, K_K... She's ex-Mil... I'm sure she can handle herself...

And the X-Wing is the Star Wars universe's equivalent of the USN's F-14 Tomcat. It's bigger than the other fighters, and is designed for Air (well, Space) Superiority around a battle group. I won't bother going into the armament until you've become more accustomed to the Star Wars universe...

the X-wing is a ship that Luke Skywalker flies in battle. It is one of the first of the premier ships of the Rebel Allaince, since the division of Incom (manufacture of the X-wing) became a rebel supporter, and took their whole design and operation to th rebels.

red5flyby.gif

hello, I'm cracken, A.k.A Crack, Crack-man, Crack-face, ect. I think my name has so many variations on it, it's silly. but hey, that's life.

An X-Wing is a nice fighter, but I live by the <b>A-Wing</b>.

awing.jpg

I think i was one of the few that could take down a squad of TIE ADV in XWA by myself.... took alot of practice to get that good. then i stopped playing, because of Diablo II, so i probably couldnt hit the broad side of a Super Start Destroyer (the Imperial Premiere battleship/Carrier. Harder then heck to take down.)

To start kitty's education. I am goingto be sending her the SW trilogy in novel form. The Heir to the Empire Trilogy. ANd the Hand of thrawn Duology. Also, i will be sending her my copy of the Star Wars: Encyclopedia. That is how much i trust her.

New kitty, except for the OT (original trilogy) all of thse have been signed by Tim Zahn, so be EXTRA careful with them. Don't let Jack tear them up. because he smells my sent and goes nutz

Archived