Home

What Games are you Currently Playing?

Metallus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all you Quake 3 fans out there...

You should all check out Bid For Power, the DragonballZ-styled total-conversion mod. I can't say that I'm a big fan of the show (in fact, sometimes it's just plain silly), but the mod is exceptional. I believe the mod team got into some trouble early on because they were using actual characters from the show, so now they are using original characters (I think...again, I'm not a big fan ;P).

The gameplay is a lot different from other mods for Q3, because there is a lot more tweakage of weapons, gravity, and other features to give a very original feel to the game. One of my favorite features is that it incorporates flight and melee combat, which, when combined, allows for many combinations of attacks.

Anyway, don't take my word for it, check it out yourself!

Originally posted by Tall Guy

I jusy got Black&White. Cool game, and the AI is amazingly advanced. I'm using the chimp (or some form of primate!!) btw, aint named it yet any suggestions?

No suggestions but this reminds me of something funny. Many months ago one of the longest threads on the official B&W message boards was about creature stories. One guy, who wasn't very good with English, told a story about his ape doing something he didn't like and so spanked his monkey for a few minutes. Even funnier were the people who tried to diplomaticaly explain to the guy what he had just said.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived