Home

other sw games

SharaFett

has anyone else played rogue sqadron 2 or obi wan? i got gc and xbox for christmas and i have to say that obi wan is the greatest star wars game ever made. they made the lightsaber perfect and if any of you sw fans dont have this game, you're missing A LOT!!!!! oh yea, and there really is no point to this thread besides me hoping for some backup from other people :)

You got both? :eek: Anyway, this belongs in the off-topic forum and I'm the one doing the yoinking around here. :D

Yoink.

Obi Wan will not even be able hold a candle to the greatness that JK2 will be. JK2 will hopefully shame lucasarts into writing some form of apology to everyone who bought Obi Wan. :D

so that is why they'll be porting it to gamecube or ps2.

U seem awful confident. they made jk2 since it they disapointed us with selling obi wan's soul to the x-box. I'm sure they wouldn't port to game-cube or ps2 and anyway it's much easier to posrt to x-box than ps2 or gc. and they wpouldn't port to x-box

This may sound pathetic, but this is the dawn of great new SW gaming times ...

Begins with GB, Obi-Wan and Rogue Leader, and then JK II, Galaxies, Knights of the Old Republic, + there where rumours during E3 that Larry Holland would maybe do another SW game ...(X-Wing series ....)

Prob is that there is no info at all....

2 or 3 previews from last E3, and that's about it ...

It should be build on a better Neverwinter Nights engine, so maybe look at those requierements ..

But i guess you should be fine if you can play JK II ...

Oh, and one piece of art from it ...

http://www.gamestar.de/aktuell/babebild.php?imgbabe=1&id=27

Prob is that there is no info at all....

2 or 3 previews from last E3, and that's about it ...

It should be build on a better Neverwinter Nights engine, so maybe look at those requierements ..

But i guess you should be fine if you can play JK II ...

Oh, and one piece of art from it ...

http://www.gamestar.de/aktuell/babebild.php?imgbabe=1&id=27

Archived