Home

Stargate SG-1

Jabba The Hunt

I perfer the novels more than the TV show. I think the show totally got the aliens wrong. I mean, they SHOW Ra in his alien form in the movie and it's nothing like the aliens in the show. Whoever wrote the novels did a much better job of tying in Egyptian mythology, for example using the god Set has the basis for the aliens (called "Setim").

I love SG-1!

I've read the first four non-SG-series books, but I prefer the series just because I love the big continuity. Besides, Capt. Carter is frickin' gorgeous.

The only problem is that the only channel I get that carries SG-1 is CH, a Global affiliate, and I've already mentioned what Global does to sci-fi. :(

I've been waiting for Season 6 (or 7; what're we up to now?) since June. I'm still waiting. They said that they'd start showing the new season sometime in December. They started the first Season in november, playing Mon-Fri at 7. By now, they're about midway through last season.

I'll quit complaining if the new season follows up, but I'm half expecting them to keep running the reruns in an endless loop, just like every Canadian TV network does with Non-Canadian shows. :snear:

This weekend's episode was one of the funniest I've ever seen! They were trapped in a time loope like in Groundhog Day, and O'Neil and Teilk were the only ones who knew it. Eventually they realized they could do anything they wanted without consequences and that's where the fun began!

The Groundhog's Day sendoff was one of my faves.

I especially like the part where the normally unflappable Teal'c walks into the door. Again, and again, and again, and again, until. . .

*slam*

RANDOM SGC TECH: Oh, I'm sorry sir, I didn't see--

*Teal'c slams door on tech's face*

The O'Neill/Carter kiss was also a highlight, even though I'm not a shipper.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived