Home

A doozie of a Rumor that's picking up momentum!

Havoc Stryphe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey if i see any gay ppl running around in this movie....wont mention any in ep1 **cough JARJAR**...... than i have lost all hope in Lucas and EpIII will be a total bum out....Nsync I hate...I hate them cause the are a rip off of all those other gay boy and girl bands like Spice girls and Backstreet(Which i also Hate)

So in closing...IF I SEE ANY OF THOSE DUMB /-\$$ Nsycn boys running around in this movie....i no lucas has gone totaly nuts and the earth is going to explode killing us all and making a giant black hole for all are corpses to get sucked up into!!!

-Jeff Peterson-"

Hope U Liked This One Guys....

It's no longer a RUMOR, it's been confirmed by Lucasfilm!!!!!!

Lucasfilm Confirms 'NSYNC in Episode II

Wed, Jan 02, 02 04:34:45 PM EST

Let the bloodletting begin. TFN was the first to report on this rumor on December 17th, now it is confirmed. MTV reports the following:

A few of the 'NSYNC guys will appear in "Star Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Clones," according to a spokesperson from Lucasfilm.

The spokesperson didn't know specifically which members have cameos in the movie, which will be the fifth "Star Wars" release from creator George Lucas. The guys will be seen for a fleeting moment in a "big scene with lots of extras."

The roles materialized after the group members, who are all fans of the sci-fi saga, asked the new film's producer, Rick McCallum, for bit parts.

Here's more from Eonline

Eonline Talks Episode II NSync Jedi

Wed, Jan 02, 02 11:22:46 PM EST

Eonline has a new article on the boy band madness:

Brace yourselves: The boys of 'N Sync will have a cameo in the upcoming Star Wars: Episode II--Attack of the Clones. A Lucasfilm spokeswoman confirmed what Star Wars fan sites had been buzzing about for days, saying the fivesome will appear briefly in a "big scene."

(Breathe, people, breathe.)

There are two different stories as to how this shocking development occurred. The New York Post reports that George Lucas' adopted daughters, Amanda and Katie, are huge fans of the popster supergroup, so he cast the boys as Jedi knights. The Post says they appear in the background of the film's climactic battle scene, before getting blown up by "battle droids."

Lucasfilm rep Lynn Hale, however, says that, while Lucas' daughters are big fans, "that didn't have anything to do with it." Hale says Justin, Lance, Joey, JC and Chris were big Star Wars fans, so they asked producer Rick McCallum if they could appear in the latest installment.

McCallum apparently found a spot for them, in "a big scene with lots of extras." But Hale says they have no dialogue, and they won't even be credited as extras when the film hits theaters May 16.

:vadar: "it is a day long remembered, It is seeing the end of sanity, it will soon be the end of reality" AAAAAgggh!!!!!

I would just like to say hallelujah! They get slaughtered by battle droids. This is a very good thing. George let NSYNC get slaughtered by battle droids when they're supposed to be jedi. It is a perfect plan of revenge by lucas, showing just how badly they suck in real life. Power to ya georgie boy!

"Great" just great Oh well maybe they'll blend in and they won't acutally focus the camre on them no we won't that lucky. They'll be visable for atleast a few seconds as said atleast the fool's will die and seeing all the girls get pissed or sad at their gay idles death might make it almost worth going.

Guest SlashAndBurn

:barf: :barf: :barf:

ugh...sorry about that...now what did you say again? NSync? Well...I've lost faith in everything!

"I dont believe in nuthin no more. I'm gonna become a lawyer!"-Jimbo Jones

Help me! George's daughter has gone nuts! Does anyone know her e-mail adress? I'd like to go in there and harass her. At least they die. At least they die.

*Takes out Viceroy Natopo's Mutilator and decides to target N Suck.*

Note: Wierd Al has made a parody of It's gonna be me. it's about episode 2.

Here are the Lyrics:

It's Gonna Be Me

Parody of N'Sync's "It's Gonna Be Me"

Copyright 2002 by Steven Cavanagh

You might've just heard, babe

We're all Jedi

You'll see us all fight, y'know

You don't wanna believe it

We laugh, you cry

We're all Jedi

Let me tell ya that it's true

We are extras in Part 2

You are all too angry by far-

We're not Jar Jar!

Hey, and when you finally

See the Star Wars movie

Guess what,

It's gonna be me...

We made the cut, babe

and we put on, the robe

There were bad guys to waste

George was too kind, to me

So maybe then, we're gonna be in Part 3

We're on a high

Because we're Jedi

We are extras in Part 2

We have the maturity

Of young Ani!

See the Star Wars movie

Guess what,

It's gonna be me...

It's gonna be me...

Oh yeah...

There'll come a day

When I'll be a knight, you see

It's gonna-gonna-gonna-gonna-gonna

It's gonna be me

We got to do

What you guys wanted to

We got to choose it

Cause we're all like that

When finally (finally)

You get to see

Guess what (guess what)

We are extras in Part 2

We're allowed to have a shot

We're right, you're not.

See the Star Wars movie

Guess what,

It's gonna be me...

We are extras in Part 2

We're not Jar Jar!

See the Star Wars movie

Guess what,

It's gonna be me...

Help me! George's daughter has gone nuts! Does anyone know her e-mail adress? I'd like to go in there and harass her. At least they die. At least they die.

*Takes out Viceroy Natopo's Mutilator and decides to target N Suck.*

Note: Wierd Al has made a parody of It's gonna be me. it's about episode 2.

Here are the Lyrics:

It's Gonna Be Me

Parody of N'Sync's "It's Gonna Be Me"

Copyright 2002 by Steven Cavanagh

You might've just heard, babe

We're all Jedi

You'll see us all fight, y'know

You don't wanna believe it

We laugh, you cry

We're all Jedi

We are extras in Part 2

We're not Jar Jar!

See the Star Wars movie

Guess what,

It's gonna be me...

We made the cut, babe

and we put on, the robe

There were bad guys to waste

George was too kind, to me

So maybe then, we're gonna be in Part 3

We're on a high

Because we're Jedi

We are extras in Part 2

We have the maturity

Of young Ani!

See the Star Wars movie

Guess what,

It's gonna be me...

It's gonna be me...

Oh yeah...

There'll come a day

When I'll be a knight, you see

It's gonna-gonna-gonna-gonna-gonna

It's gonna be me

We got to do

What you guys wanted to

We got to choose it

Cause we're all like that

When finally (finally)

You get to see

Guess what (guess what)

We are extras in Part 2

We're allowed to have a shot

We're right, you're not.

See the Star Wars movie

Guess what,

It's gonna be me...

We are extras in Part 2

We're not Jar Jar!

See the Star Wars movie

Guess what,

It's gonna be me...

This just in...

N'Sync In Episode II: No Guarantees

Thu, Jan 03, 02 08:30:13 PM EST

As everyone and their brother knows by now, pop group N'Sync has been filmed for Episode II... but these Padawan wannabes have a greater trial than Obi-Wan ahead of them. LAUNCH.com tells us more ...

Star Wars fans have been reeling at rumors that the members of *NSYNC will make an appearance in Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones, so LAUNCH sought to separate fact from fiction. A call to Lucasfilm spokesperson Lynne Hale confirmed the following: Yes, the members of the aging boy band were shot in the background of a scene in Episode II, but no, it wasn't at the behest of George Lucas's daughter, allegedly a big *NSYNC (news - web sites) fan. Hale laughed at the latter detail, a story that has been widely reported as fact.

Truth is, Lucas himself had little or nothing to do with the already controversial cameo, explained Hale. She says it was producer Rick McCallum who invited the *NSYNC gang to the set after they explained what big Star Wars fans they are. Their contribution to the Star Wars universe--and the resulting uproar over it--might all be for naught, however, since Hale explained that the *NSYNC scene might be edited out the final version of the film. If Star Wars fan reaction is any indication, Lucas better get cutting.

Apparently, it was not George Lucas's daughter afterall that made this happen it was Rick McCallum himself!!!! traitor!

It's at this moment that I would like to retract any and all negative comments made towards Katie Lucas, I should not have ever doubted anyone who's kin to the Flanneled One. I should have known it would be that bumbling producer idiot! Ah well, at least the scene may be cut yet! :D

This just in...

N'Sync In Episode II: No Guarantees

Thu, Jan 03, 02 08:30:13 PM EST

As everyone and their brother knows by now, pop group N'Sync has been filmed for Episode II... but these Padawan wannabes have a greater trial than Obi-Wan ahead of them. LAUNCH.com tells us more ...

Star Wars fans have been reeling at rumors that the members of *NSYNC will make an appearance in Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones, so LAUNCH sought to separate fact from fiction. A call to Lucasfilm spokesperson Lynne Hale confirmed the following: Yes, the members of the aging boy band were shot in the background of a scene in Episode II, but no, it wasn't at the behest of George Lucas's daughter, allegedly a big *NSYNC (news - web sites) fan. Hale laughed at the latter detail, a story that has been widely reported as fact.

Truth is, Lucas himself had little or nothing to do with the already controversial cameo, explained Hale. She says it was producer Rick McCallum who invited the *NSYNC gang to the set after they explained what big Star Wars fans they are. Their contribution to the Star Wars universe--and the resulting uproar over it--might all be for naught, however, since Hale explained that the *NSYNC scene might be edited out the final version of the film. If Star Wars fan reaction is any indication, Lucas better get cutting.

Apparently, it was not George Lucas's daughter afterall that made this happen it was Rick McCallum himself!!!! traitor!

It's at this moment that I would like to retract any and all negative comments made towards Katie Lucas, I should not have ever doubted anyone who's kin to the Flanneled One. I should have known it would be that bumbling producer idiot! Ah well, at least the scene may be cut yet! :D

More disturbing news from The Force.net

SPY REPORT: Boy Band Filming

Fri, Jan 04, 02 12:50:33 AM EST

TFN sources report this information from the days surrounding shooting some additional scenes for Episode II and the whole N'Sync incident. Here's word from the inside:

The Clones are the good guys, but you knew that right? Originally I know you wouldn't have believed the following report, simply because it is just too far out there. It was a small shoot, only a few people were there from what we heard. Obviously they were trying to keep this under their hat.

Of course, this was really hard for everyone to believe then the news started to circulate. I can tell you now that N'Sync are non-speaking extras in 2 scenes. They were there for only one day of shooting just after the first of December or so. It was all green screen shooting, with plenty of other extras, many of which work at ILM.

George has been shooting "extra extras" scenes lately over at Industrial Light and Magic and apparently N'Sync themselves asked to be extras. No, they don't die and no one can tell just how much screen time they'll really end up with until the print is locked. I was told you can see them clearly in the footage, but again, they shoot so much and use so little.

More as we get it ...

They DON'T Die! :eek: TWO scenes! :eek: this is getting scary!!!!

More disturbing news from The Force.net

SPY REPORT: Boy Band Filming

Fri, Jan 04, 02 12:50:33 AM EST

TFN sources report this information from the days surrounding shooting some additional scenes for Episode II and the whole N'Sync incident. Here's word from the inside:

The Clones are the good guys, but you knew that right? Originally I know you wouldn't have believed the following report, simply because it is just too far out there. It was a small shoot, only a few people were there from what we heard. Obviously they were trying to keep this under their hat.

Of course, this was really hard for everyone to believe then the news started to circulate. I can tell you now that N'Sync are non-speaking extras in 2 scenes. They were there for only one day of shooting just after the first of December or so. It was all green screen shooting, with plenty of other extras, many of which work at ILM.

George has been shooting "extra extras" scenes lately over at Industrial Light and Magic and apparently N'Sync themselves asked to be extras. No, they don't die and no one can tell just how much screen time they'll really end up with until the print is locked. I was told you can see them clearly in the footage, but again, they shoot so much and use so little.

More as we get it ...

They DON'T Die! :eek: TWO scenes! :eek: this is getting scary!!!!

I honestly, seriously and very sincerely don't understand all the fuss.

Did people whine when Ben Burtt and McCallum decided to put themselves in Episode 1 ? (They are, you know...)

You simple don't notice that kind of stuff and you won't see a Jedi leaping on-screen with a flashing shirt that reads: 'I'm In N*Sync But I Play A Jedi Now !"

If they play in it; fine. As long as they do a good job of not distracting me from the actual movie.

I honestly, seriously and very sincerely don't understand all the fuss.

Did people whine when Ben Burtt and McCallum decided to put themselves in Episode 1 ? (They are, you know...)

You simple don't notice that kind of stuff and you won't see a Jedi leaping on-screen with a flashing shirt that reads: 'I'm In N*Sync But I Play A Jedi Now !"

If they play in it; fine. As long as they do a good job of not distracting me from the actual movie.

Well Leon, it's like this... ;)

Burt and McCallum are part of Star Wars, they work hard to make it get off the ground. They deserve a brief cameo. They are also not Pop symbols like N'Sync.

The truth of the matter is, that anybody could had played those roles(no dialogue, 5 seconds etc), why N'Sync? Why a pop culture icon with a following primarily 8-16 year old girls? A marketing ploy to bring in a new "feminine" audience? Or just for the publicity? Is it because they are famous and begged for a part, and since ther are famous their wish (which happens to be the wish of millions of other people in the world as well) gets granted? I find that disturbing, that anyone in hollywood can come up to Rick McCallum and say "I love Star Wars! Can I have a minor part please?" and Rick say "Sure, what the 'ell"!

It ranks right up there with Sam Jackson begging for a purple lightsaber, and George caves and let's him have it. I t ruins the continuity of the films. N'Synce are not "ACTORS" they are a band. If they want to act let them prove it elsewhere, they were not behind the scenes of Star Wars sweating and toiling to make the movies the visual spectacle they are, like ben burt, Rick McCallum, Anthony Daniels and Ahmed Best who all had cameos in Episode 1. Or even the special effects guys at ILM who also get to play minor Jedi roles in the pick up scenes being shot. They have every right being there. Why didn't the hobbits get a brief cameo in the final battle scene? They visited the set of Episode 2 as well. I think they would have made a much better choice, beings they are ACTORS!!!!!!

The decision wass nutty, let's have a boy band that doesn't act with a following of mostly teenage girls do a cameo for us, when we don't NEED anybody else. I mean come on, where's that come from?

:yobi: "I have a bad feeling about this."

Paragon_Leon: "I don't sense anything"

:yobi: "It's not about the band, master. It's something else... elusive"

Archived