Home

AGH! Pop-ups!

Thrik

Bonzi suxx)))

I had him too, but he was really annoying especially his machine voice. Uhh. The only option I liked was the reading. He read texts if I typed them. It was fun to make him say baaad things about himself. I'm pretty childish, I see.)))

Originally posted by Gergely

The only option I liked was the reading. He read texts if I typed them. It was fun to make him say baaad things about himself. I'm pretty childish, I see.)))

*giggle*

You did that TOO?!

Originally posted by Gergely

Bonzi suxx)))

I had him too, but he was really annoying especially his machine voice. Uhh. The only option I liked was the reading. He read texts if I typed them. It was fun to make him say baaad things about himself. I'm pretty childish, I see.)))

LOL If I had ever take a look at its features, and noticed he did that, bonzy would have insulted himself quite a lot:D

Originally posted by Metallus

As far as I know, they'll only be on the main page, and they're not permanent. Server costs were very high this month, and they needed to be put in place to cover the charges.

That's what they said on the Stratics network as well.... now pop-ups are everywhere.

Archived