Home

Superpowers!!!

duder

I posted this in the I tell you I will thread, but thought it deserved its own place!

If you could have three powers what would they be? Lets see some imagination here folks.

1.Ability to make people crap themsleves. (I like this one a lot).

2.Talk to people in the TV (I try anyway, but it would be nice to get a response)

3.Fly (boring but a must!)

I posted this in the I tell you I will thread, but thought it deserved its own place!

If you could have three powers what would they be? Lets see some imagination here folks.

1.Ability to make people crap themsleves. (I like this one a lot).

2.Talk to people in the TV (I try anyway, but it would be nice to get a response)

3.Fly (boring but a must!)

1. ability to cloak and become invisible

2. ability to read and comprehend any book in under an hour

3. ability to get a phone call from my friend in new york once a week (i last called him on his bday, april 2nd, haven't talked/written/seen him since, and i'm sick of being the one to call!!!!)

4. Being able to control my body temperature so i could survive any climate without sweating or shiverring!!!!!! now THAT WOULD RULE!!!!

1. ability to cloak and become invisible

2. ability to read and comprehend any book in under an hour

3. ability to get a phone call from my friend in new york once a week (i last called him on his bday, april 2nd, haven't talked/written/seen him since, and i'm sick of being the one to call!!!!)

4. Being able to control my body temperature so i could survive any climate without sweating or shiverring!!!!!! now THAT WOULD RULE!!!!

Archived