Home

what are your thoughts and predicitions of the Attack Of The Clones movie out May 16?

WedgeAntilles

I don't know why everyone dissed TPM so much. It wasn't as good as the original, but it was still a very good movie. I saw it at least 9 times in the theatres. I imagine Episode II will be the same way, except that it will be much better and more advanced than the last.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I don't know why everyone dissed TPM so much. It wasn't as good as the original, but it was still a very good movie. I saw it at least 9 times in the theatres. I imagine Episode II will be the same way, except that it will be much better and more advanced than the last.

I wasn't dissing TPM, read it again Tie Guy, I merely said it Episode 2 would beat TPM. That's what you just got done saying yourself ;)

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I wasn't dissing TPM, read it again Tie Guy, I merely said it Episode 2 would beat TPM. That's what you just got done saying yourself ;)

i want more fight scenes, and less portman scenes. this movie will suck in my opinion, it'll probably be the worst sw movie for me, heck, it might even kill star wars for me, if they kiss more than 4 times i'll throw up on whoever is sitting in front of me in the theatre. there better be a ton of lightsaber battles and alot of people dying and being dismembered. AND THEY BETTER HAVE GOVERNOR TARKIN LAND HIS SHUTTLE ON A CROWD OF PROTESTORS LIKE THEY SAY HE DOES IN 'STAR WARS: REBELLION'!!!!!!!!

the storyline better not = crap either, if there's more freakin mating ritual scenes in it than fighting to the death scenes, i know my parents will be up my ass about me liking the movie. :mad:

Originally posted by Rogue15

if there's more freakin mating ritual scenes in it than fighting to the death scenes, i know my parents will be up my ass about me liking the movie. :mad:

Do the words "Clone Wars" ring a bell? ;)

Originally posted by Rogue15

i want more fight scenes, and less portman scenes. this movie will suck in my opinion, it'll probably be the worst sw movie for me, heck, it might even kill star wars for me, if they kiss more than 4 times i'll throw up on whoever is sitting in front of me in the theatre. there better be a ton of lightsaber battles and alot of people dying and being dismembered. AND THEY BETTER HAVE GOVERNOR TARKIN LAND HIS SHUTTLE ON A CROWD OF PROTESTORS LIKE THEY SAY HE DOES IN 'STAR WARS: REBELLION'!!!!!!!!

the storyline better not = crap either, if there's more freakin mating ritual scenes in it than fighting to the death scenes, i know my parents will be up my ass about me liking the movie. :mad:

i think someone will need some cleaning after this movie.

so far every starwars movie has had only one major light saber battle, i think the one in this is the count dooku vs anakin

well, at least the trailers look interesting, all except that one. ehehe I wonder how padme dies! :D probably a sw fan (me) comes up and kills her. ahahahahahahahahah!!!! good one! yes, thank you! eheheheh ok time to go eat, enough insanity for 2 minutes. :-$

you are right, she will die, in Episode III. i think i heard somewhere that she signed a contract to be in all the movies thru episode III. of course, i guess we will find out in may.

by the way, how can you not like her, she the hottest thing to hit star wars since.... well.... since it hit the big screen in '77

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

I never mentioned any names, and i didn't mean that based on anything in this thread. I just said that star wars fans in general dissed TPM and thought it wasn't a great movie. Well, the fact that you assumed i was talking about you probably does mean something....but oh well, i don't really care.

BTW Eets, what pictures are you talking about?

Archived