Home

what would you.....

TrUeFoRcE

what would you like to see in a mod for JO?

i know that this was posted in the past but the population of this forum has grown and its getting somewhat close to the release of JO (2 months hopefully..) so ide like to see what everyone wants to see in a mod for JO even if it might already be a part of the game we dont know about yet post it anyway so if its not it could have a chance of being in a mod....so please post anything ude like to see in the game or mod for it.

Well, Emon1, perhaps Raven could post patch update after release which would add Maul's saber(and animations) to the MP. I'm quite sure they can do it better than any player modifying this game(plus they have that motion capture technology). :D Now, let's just hope KISS Army reads this thread and writes it down...

in most mods new animations are added to the models, so the double saber animations wont really be that hard to add...

the main idea of this post is to see what the JO community wants in the game that probably wont be in there when its released...things like characters, map ideas etc...

Originally posted by GonkH8er

gibs-guns-gungans-girls-guacamole-gerbils-GarryGaber

Now that's just getting much too kinky... :D

Mods, mods... I echo the double-bladed saber sentiment, though not because I want to use one myself (I think they're tacky, but fun to go up against if done right).

I also expect someone will take a crack at "realistic" damage levels, though I'm not sure if I'd want to play it or not.

It's hard to say what you want modded into a game before you know the featureset for certain, don't you think? :)

I'd like to see some single player mods with levels from any of the original movies. Like a level where your luke and your running around the Death Star trying to find Leia.or someting like that or your luke and you have to run through cloud city trying to save Han and leia, it would be easy cause they are already biulding Cloud City.

I'd like to see some single player mods with levels from any of the original movies.

So, you simply would like to see The Star Wars Trilogy Total Conversion, but this time as a mod for JK2? Maybe there would be more enthusiastic Quake 3 people, who could pull that one off unlike MotS mod team members, who seem to unite with the Force and vanish time to time... :rolleyes:

So, you simply would like to see The Star Wars Trilogy Total Conversion, but this time as a mod for JK2? Maybe there would be more enthusiastic Quake 3 people, who could pull that one off unlike MotS mod team members, who seem to unite with the Force and vanish time to time...

This is more appropriate...Star Wars Saga Total Conversion actually i'm in the team ( i do mats) we've been going for quite long but not as much spreading about since we try to kep it quiet. Anyway i'd like to see that for jk2, actually we thought of doing it for jk2 aswell but we haven't decided on that.[

And I thought that making total conversion out of original trilogy was ambitious job... :D Maybe you people could team up with those guys who are doing The Phantom Menace Total Conversion for JK. I heard that they need modellers, skinners, texture artists and mappers, and you haven't even started TPM part(at least I understood so according your status), so this might benefit both you and speed up your working. ;)

I'd like to see some driveable vehicles...and some nice expansive levels to use them on. :cool:

The Jabba's sail-barge and skiff idea (that gelled from several member's posts a long time ago on a forum far far away...) would be nice to see. :)

Maybe some different SP missions across a few levels (ie, not associated with any of the movies)...

Speeder bikes/swoops are not meant to forrest/desert drive only. Maybe there could be tunnels, where you can drive, and they would connect different halls together making some sort of base; I would use my bike to ram into stormies and after that jumped from it into fight like Maul did. :cool:

Archived