Fett vs Vader

Zygomaticus

If Fett and Vader Dueled who would win  

26 members have voted

1. 1. If Fett and Vader Dueled who would win

• Boba Fett
    • Darth Vader
    • Both would die

vader would win hands down, but i personally love fett 100X more than vader for who he is. fett is like the ideal soldier-- sorta like the gundum pilots (especially like heero and the one with the pony tail and ninja skills). he is without emotions and doesnt commit himself to anyone but himself and justice. he is not a badass, at the same time not taking **** from anyone. he "speaks softly but carries a big stick" lol. just giving my 2 cents

:fett::jango::charric::dsaber:

Guest SlashAndBurn

Its already hapened. "Enemy of the Empire" from Dark Horse comics. The comic itself was kinda ehh but the battle between them in the end was cool. I havent read it in a while but I THINK Fett won barely and through some weird fluke or outside interfearance. Its available as a tpb so it should be out there somewhere.

In GB Vader wins barely and I tired it without any cheats, no triggers no nothing just him and Fett.

Vader won...

As far as in the movies I go for Darth Vader still Vader would just play with him then all he has to do is grip him.

For those Expanded Unverise Fans out there...

Read Star Wars Boba Fett "Enemy of the Empire" series

Vader would have won

blind guy with a stick was a sheer accident

but the thing is if he was the real cool bounty hunter that we know him as he should have been aware of that

anyway the starwars encyclopedia says he doesnt die

rather he blows up the inside of the thing and comes out badly injured and someone finds him

This is a mismatch of the Century! Like David Vs Goliath, Bambi Vs Godzilla, Miami Vs Nebraska, Viper Vs The Mods

Vader=Master of the Friggen Sith

Fett= A bounty hunter with cool gadgets.

This fight would be over in 5.6 seconds...

Guest Lord Maul

Remember that even Leia could have taken out Fett. As Boussh, she had him and Jabba held hostage with a thermal detonator. Granted she, too, would have died but she'd have taken Fett with her.

Archived