Home

Nsync gone?

Guest SlashAndBurn

Guest SlashAndBurn

Yeah...that they asked at least proves they arent complete posers. If I had their clout I'd have been calling Lucas every second to get in one of the movies too.

Guest SlashAndBurn

Oh well....at least they'll be gone in a year or so and people will be drooling over another pointless boy band....sigh it never ends.:(

Ah realplayer, I'll just go download that real quickly, and then I'll WHAT THE!!! 9 freakin 95 a month!!! 9.95!! Can they be serious!!! It's not fair!!! I only want to see one thing!!!! Oh tricduple curse them!!!! Can anyone re-format it so it can be quicktime or some other free format? CURSE THEM!!!!!!!! ICOSUPLE CURSE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! They deserve to rot for not giving out a free demo!!! I click on the free demo button and it brings me to the screen where you give a CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!! THAT'S FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!!!! Curse them all!!!!

Can anyone help me?

I have it run at about 1 inch by about 1.25 inch on 1028x768 on a 19 inch monitor for me to be able to see anything. I tried it full screen and it looked like a really runny watercolor that had a lot of different colors in it. I couldn't make anything out of it.

Archived