Home

new avatar

TieDefender75

NJO is getting interesting, but there are manythings that were mentioned in some of the books that have yet to be talked about...like what is happening in the Imperial Remnant now...or what are the Hapans doing...I could go on...but even since the first few books they havn't said a word about the Imperials yet it shows that they could provide a powerful flanking manuever it they tried...oh well. Personally...I like it. The quality isn't as good as the Thrawn trilogy no...but it is better than some of the SW material I've read. Now I'm absorbed into the NJO world I'm just waiting for the next one to come out.

*spoiler*

Next one = total destruction of the New Republic:D

.....further proof that it's complete crap. Everything that's utterly horrible, conveniently happens one after another; and not stuff thats repairable either. It's all galaxy shattering non-undo-able stuff. Total Crap. It's a disgrace to the name of SW!

With a burning, seething, fiery passion, do I hate NJO! :mad:

hhhhmmmmmmm, I'll have to read star by star before I read to many more of these posts. The star wars series has always been the rebellion/new republic saves the day. I'm glad their changing it up.

@fergie: Hapans were already taken out by Thracken Sal-Solo when he fired the big gun. Sorry.:( Your right the Imperial Remnant still could deal some mondo damage.

heehee, mondo's a funny word. Sounds like a word Alf would use. That Alf.

*blows bullhorn*

*gets everyones attention*

mods close this thread.

we have obviously finished that avatar talk and we are now talking about star wars book (very distant from the subject of this topic)

so, close this thread and start a new one about the star wars books.

thank you

Archived