Home

Changing Crosshairs?

Uber_Saber

If you'l check out shot number nine in JO's official site, you'll see the crosshairs are different than they have been for almost all other shots that I remember. The way I've usually seen it is a circle with three appendages coming off. But in shot nine, it's a circle with four appendages. Does anyone have an idea why this is?:confused:

It is the same in shot #8 ... but different than most. That looks fairly standard for the Raven selection - same as in Elite Force. I like the tri-circle cross-hair (would have liked it in RtCW), and will likely use that as I did in Elite Force.

I assume it will be as easy to change cross-hairs in JK2 as in EF.

Mike

They aren't weapon specific, afaik.

We have a choice between at least 4 configurations for the crosshair

well..... at least 3 :)

CH1 is an old one. we dont know if its still in there. It's off one of the 1st screens, with the 4 ST's walking.

CH2 is what we've seen the most of recently.

CH3 is another one we've seen a fair bit, mainly in sceenshots with the Strifle

And the 4th option is no crosshair at all. You can have crosshair for saber too, which we've seen.

I'm guess you can configure crosshair for saber and guns as separate things, coz lots of people wont want a crosshair clogigng up their saber vision, and want to do it jedi style, but will want one for guns.

[Edit - Stormy - you should have said you couldn't upload, Gonk. I've slapped them on my webspace, so you should be able to see them...

ch1.jpg

ch2.jpg

ch3.jpg

There you go ;) ]

I've always liked No.3 the best (used it exclusively in Elite Force) because it looks more 'futurey' than the others, but I'd use a more 'realistic' one (#1 or 2) in something like SOF2... I'll prolly use #3 in JK2 :)

...But I definitely don't want a nasty crosshair ruining my view of the person I've just divided down the middle with my sabre... ;)

Archived