Home

oh man this game looks sweet!!!!

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

ok screw the gamecube, i want to upgrade my pc and get Star Wars Galaxies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hyperventilates and passes out*

Guest Tie Guy

Its a "Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game"

So, you assume the role of a person in the Star Wars universe, and then you play out his life. You can be several different species, and the graphics and gameplay are supposed to be incredible.

Guest Rogue15

not only can you play as a particular species, you can also 'mold' it, meaning, say you want to give the guy huge ears, well you can, or small ears if u want. hehe. You can also make their clothes (I THINK) and put armor on them, make a tatoo design, etc. It's supposed to come out late next year. Also, there will be a fee of $10-$15 per month to play it...not bad if you have a cool computer and a job. hehe. I don't have either, but...i've got enough $$$$ to upgrade my computer, and might get a job someday...

Guest Luke Skywalker

Im getting it... yah right.... :rolleyes: if I can get enough money gathered up I will. Don't know... hopefully I will Its a GREAT game.

Guest Rogue15
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Yeah, 10-15 bucks a month isn't bad but when your spending 10 hours a day playing galaxies when do you plan on working? :p

hehe, i'll work every other day. :D or get a job that lets me do that. I know one of my friends, who worked at electronics boutique, he worked 3 days a week there. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday I think...

I just CANT wait.... i have to play that game.... when i first saw it ..... i passed out.. i told a couple of friends about it and they said: CEWL ill play it. And they are not even Star Wars fans.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just like Episode II.

BTW: Cewll is just my way of saying : COOL. hehehe :D

Wow, looks phenominal! I'm getting it! That is after my GC and after I have a jpb to pay for those outrageous rates. :D VERY cool nontheless. . . I still want SSBM first though. . . :D

BTW (Dont' flame me for wanting SSBM more than Galaxies.)

Archived