Home

Random Misson Generator

nykel007

Originally posted by Com Raven

Hmm, that would sound like fun in cooperative, but in sp ??

I'd rather play Serious Sam ...

Serious Sam has a very good co-op settings. I almost play it everyday with my 2 other friends. The last level with all kinds of enemy ramming towards you is the best mission ever in that game.

Serious Sam can seriously relieve stress after a day of heavy work :)

Thanks........I've been busy lately, but I should be here like normal now. Especially now all this new information is being released :).

And yes, it would get boring. RG missions have set parameters and will have limitations. The more parameters added the more random the levels will be. But after a while they will get very repetative.

Originally posted by SaberPro

Serious Sam has a very good co-op settings. I almost play it everyday with my 2 other friends. The last level with all kinds of enemy ramming towards you is the best mission ever in that game.

Serious Sam can seriously relieve stress after a day of heavy work :)

Sure it is, but I'd expect a bit more depth from JK's successor ....

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

And yes, it would get boring. RG missions have set parameters and will have limitations. The more parameters added the more random the levels will be. But after a while they will get very repetative.

Personally, I'm hoping that if an RMG was included or added, that you would be able to do mods for it in the same way as the rest of the game. And by mods I mean being able to change mission parameters, along with skins/models/textures etc. Then you could simply download a mod pack, and keep the RGM's (Randomly Generated Missions) fresh. If the RGM's included bot support as well...there might be an opportunity for tweaking the AI and introducing new 'bosses'. I'd have to agree, though, that after playing a couple of hundred RGM's it might get predictable. Nevertheless, if it could generate that many scenarios...I'd be happy. :)

Archived