Home

release date????

Dinajedi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never trust a retailer's dates. Never ever ever. Trust them no further than you would trust a drunken weatherman! Do not trust them to give you the correct date for today, much less what day they'll have a game in stock. :D

(They want your preorder money, so they invent a date that sounds good).

Originally posted by Denise

Never trust a retailer's dates. Never ever ever. Trust them no further than you would trust a drunken weatherman! Do not trust them to give you the correct date for today, much less what day they'll have a game in stock. :D

(They want your preorder money, so they invent a date that sounds good).

Terribly true I must protest. I've been fooled by EB more times than I wanted to, and some say one is very little. I even called them and complained. "Uhh, sorry. Would you like to buy the strategy guide with your order?" *click*

Hehe :)

Originally posted by Brick

You guys have got it easy here. A game called Freelancer has been in development for about five years. I've been "working" at a site for Freelancer for about two years now. These past two years have been one big information blackout. We've gotten a few small scraps here and there, but nothing shocking. All we know is that within the next four months or so (tentative) we MAY get to try this game. IF the don't delay it... again...

You may see why I've come to accept waiting so patiently. *martyred expression*

At this point my fictional money is on JKII hitting shelves in late March, and the demo coming out only slightly earlier, if earlier at all.

BTW, I remember a little game I was looking forward to just before Episode I came out. X-Wing Alliance. To be honest, the game wasn't complete. Not complete, HAH! Hell, it didn't have an ending... not one that was more than half-relevant, anyway. The story was incomplete, and the game DEFINATELY could have looked better, but it was rushed to get it on the shelves before the premiere of Episode I. Seeing the short development on this game, I hope it doesn't happen again, what with Episode II coming out. I still want to be replaying JKII a couple years from now because I enjoy it, like Dark Forces and JK.

You want to make me feel better? Give me something more than a few screenshots and low quality film footage.

Battle of Endor is no ending ?

How sad, that means we'll never have an ending to SW !!!!

This guy just made my life worthless...

And about the graphics: they wouldn't change if you had two more months of development ....

Something tells me that March 15th will be the release date.:)

It seems like if they were gonna put up a new date since they knew Feb. 1st was wrong, they most likely would have posted the supposed March 25th release date, don't you think?

This leads me to believe that the received the offical date from Lucasarts themselves. Just an assupmtion.

Archived