Home

You know what this site needs?

Guest Tie Guy

Guest Tie Guy

hmm, ok, just wait for the music to load, then it will continue.

Be patient, it will work, and once you get it once, you can watch the whole thing.

In the mean time, i will work on a loading screen.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Darktrooper

that was pretty good but maybe try and get a pic or two from the game

I'm working on it, i gotta get this loading screen working first. I was gonna add some screenshots behind when it says all of the text about the game.

Guest Tie Guy

Like i said, i'm working on putting in some screens, but i did just finish the loading screen. I wish there was a way to cut down the loading time though, that music makes it take forever, but it just sound good without it.

Guest Tie Guy

Ok, i changed it, it now has a better loading animation, and i added some pics.

For every little phrase there is a pic right behind it and slightly after it that fades in and out and moves some.

Guest Master Yoda

That is a GREAT intro but I wouldnt want to wait for it to load everytime I got on here, but if you could skip it when you dont want to watch then it kewl.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Master Yoda

That is a GREAT intro but I wouldnt want to wait for it to load everytime I got on here, but if you could skip it when you dont want to watch then it kewl.

I agree, but if i actually used it somewhere i would put in a little link on the bottom so you can skip it, just like almost all flash intros have.

Guest Luke Skywalker

I would PM Chris or one of the site editors about it. Its got a nice feel to it. The simple solution to slow dl speeds is have a small flash or DHTML script run asking if you wish to see the intro or if you wish to continue on.... but that also provides firther complications... like I said PM someone...

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

I would PM Chris or one of the site editors about it. Its got a nice feel to it. The simple solution to slow dl speeds is have a small flash or DHTML script run asking if you wish to see the intro or if you wish to continue on.... but that also provides firther complications... like I said PM someone...

I'm not saying that we should put this on the site. (i was really just showing it off ;)). However, as i said, there would be an option to skip it underneath. Or, i could make another scene in front of it that would ask you to either continue or skip.

Guest Tie Guy

Thanks. I really used this as a test for an actual intro i'm doing for a web page i'm designing (all by myself!!! I'm SO tired) Oh well, glad you like it, and yes, it does take a while to download. Maybe it is because it is on angelfire.

Archived