Home

Insight on the 'Wraith Squadron' RPG!

Wraith 8

I will now show you all the details of our RPG.

Our RPG is called:Wraith Squadron

Its a couple of years before the battle of Yavin.

We are a Commando X-wing squadron. Our base of operation is stationed on an asteroide. we will do operations from there. The asteroide field is located between these planets:

Bimmisaari

Kessel

Nall Hutta

Someone gave me this link to a map of the Star Wars galaxie. look it over and you will see where we are.

For the character you choose. it will not have to be someone from the book. I will use one. because im him all the time here on RS :D

and i think The Master will to.

I would like to ask if someone can also add some good qualities. like Medic or communications or Bomb expert. i will be intrusion. and captain :D

Well that is it for our information on the beginning. the rest will be along inside the RPG! :D

Ill post some rules here.

1. We have only one character in this RPG. you can not be multiple characters. (like some of you like to :D) you can talk for certain people ofcourse.. like some droid or Imperial people. but not take another character on for the show or something. :D

2. We will not be any Jedi or Sith. because when we get into those things, we will have a lot of Hocus Spocus around here and i just want a normal RPG without complicated stuff.

Ofcourse you can have the use over the force if you want to... just a feeling... no real Jedi or Sith powers. if you realy want.. you can also carry a lightsaber. but explain why you have it in the other thread. ;)... BTW if you realy like the force. read the sig :D

3. Questions. please ask them here. so that we dont have useless posts in the rpg. ok?

4. Please dont use sigs. they will only mess up the RPG. just posts with replies. ok? thank you!

wraith.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing book nr. 5. Wraith Squadron

People who are joining in this RPG:

Dark Sad Shadow

Devil Doll

Lizard Queen

Redwing

Kyle d'Tana

The Master

Wraith 8

EvilApplePie

This is not the final bunch. im hoping that Death and Rogue 15 would join us. but they havent responded to my thread.

we will all have designations. like the real Rogues and Wraiths.

I will be Wraith 1. leader of the Wraiths. my executive officer is The Master, Wraith 2. The rest of you are ranked: flight officer ok? or perhaps some of you would like to have a rank. if you do .. say so.

Ok the designations:

Wraith 8: Captain. Wraith one (1)

The Master: XO. Wraith two (2)

Devil Doll: Flight officer. Wraith three (3)

Lizard Queen: Flight officer. Wraith four (4)

Redwing: Flight officer. Wraith five (5)

Dark Sad Shadow: Flight officer. Wraith six (6)

Kyle d'Tana: Flight officer. Wraith eight (7)

EvilApplePie: Flight officer. Wraith...... wait a sec :D.

Let me know if you would like a rank. but you can not be higher than me :D... cause im the captain :D

Flight groups will be assigned in the RPG :D

well for one thing.. i dont want any jedi or sith thing in this one.... cause... believe me if we are going to use that sort of stuff... a lot of us will not follow the story.. and we cant get killed. (like Prodigy) look at the Dual of the duel... it is so complex.... no one understands it. i rather have a normal RPG that everybody understands.... sorry .... but if you want to join..... you cant be a Jedi or a Sith... you can have force feelings... like someone with low capacity for the force... so just hunches and feelings.... like DSS is going to have...

and you can be an imperial if you wished for that.. but i assumed that everybody liked to be on the good side...

OK... we have 2 extra people on board.

2 imps to be exact.

we have:

CaptainRave: Imperial Admiral if im not mistaken

GUNNER: Imperial Lieutenant.

GUNNER told me he will be posting in this RPG. but he has a daytime job. a family and a Moderator status that take a lot of time. he will be trying to post as much as he is able to.

OK.... so far we have a lot of people in this RPG. wich is way cool tho :D.

I just wanted to tell you all who is in this RPG and what and who they are:

Dark Sad Shadow

Devil Doll

Redwing

The Master

EvilApplePie

Lizard Queen

Kyle D'tana

Deac

GUNNER

Captain Rave

(and S1DC i believe)

Wraith 8: Garik Loran, Captain. Wraith one (1)

The Master: Ton Phanan, XO. Wraith two (2)

Devil Doll: Hassany, Mechanic, Flight officer. Wraith three (3)

Lizard Queen: Jekary Duran, Flight officer. Wraith four (4)

Redwing: Racshel Sheire, Flight officer. Wraith five (5)

Dark Sad Shadow: 'Shadow', Flight officer. Wraith six (6)

Kyle d'Tana: (guess!:)) Flight officer. Wraith seven (7)

EvilApplePie: Charlie Dios, Medical officer. Wraith eight (8)

Deac: Orthos Darkstar, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Wraith nine (9)

Imps:

Captain Rave: Jake Lloyd, rank ??

GUNNER: name??, Lieutenant.

Now i hope you all use this wisely ! :D

and Redwing..... read the insights again. we are Wraith squadron before alderaan blew up... its just the tale. and im always Garik Loran you know... except in the duel.

-Wraith 8-

• 2 weeks later...

euh.. i want to add one more rule to the game.... im almost sure everybody agrees with me on this one...

5. You are not immortal. you are no High Lander of some sort. we can all get hurt or maybe even killed. but i dont want people who dont get wounded or JUST SO LUCKY that they dont have anything.

Im adding this over what is happening over at the other RPF 'duel of the duals' TK.... er...... Prodigy cant be killed cause he is sith and powerfull and all that nonsence..... i think it is not fair to other people. so i hope you agree with me.

• 3 months later...

As much I hate being a newbie and having to act like one when it comes to these things i need to ask questions in order to get what you're talking about... I dont get it, do you set up the RPG and play on these forums, do you send them to another site? I have no clue on wahts going on so can someone fill me in, if you dont want to i will understand because in other games im good at (like first person shooters) i dont like newbs that much either, but i still help if they need it... The question stands.

we just tell a story about a character.. in the case of Wraith Squadron.. im Garik Loran.... i play that character... and i say what he is doing... thinking.

Redwing is Raschel... he sais what HE is doing and thinking.. and we react to eachother.

good enough explenation (sp?)

-Wraith 8-

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by DashRendar

Well Redwing and I worked it out and we said that I could be the medic that met you guys when you landed. I'll just say something like I overheard your conversation and was thinking about joining...

Sound good?

perfect man.. perfect :D join up :D

• 6 months later...

Archived