Home

Demo Release?

MasterLord_Maul

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Moses

Yeah you weirdos...:mad:

No, seriously March is when it's coming out. Late March, but March nevertheless. Since they've tied themselves to that, I'm sure Raven will release it March 31 at 11:59 in the last possible timezone, but yeah...it will be out in March.

Oh, come on. Last week of March to first week of April...what's the difference?!?!

I know that both Raven's and LucasArts' demos usually come out before the game, but people, remember that a lot of games only have demos come out AFTER the game. Okok, so this one's probably not going to come out AFTER, but still nobody said it has to come out two weeks before.

The fact that you have a custom-made JK II fake pic lead us to the assumption that you are part of a Raven/Aussie conspiracy bent on world domination ....

On a side note, how many more times do we have to start a discussion just to end with the knowledge that LCE almost always release demos pre-release ??

Yeah Gonk you know what i'm talking about. On the Obi-Wan forums, when we heard Obi-Wan was cancelled. You kept remaining optimistic, hinting that something big was on the way. Sure enough when E3 came around they announced Jedi Knight 2. I could go on about similar suspicious circumstances....

The fact that you have a custom-made JK II fake pic lead us to the assumption that you are part of a Raven/Aussie conspiracy bent on world domination ....

Ok the pic isn't fake, but your still out for world domination!!

ahh yeah

Archived