Home

.mov

Zygomaticus

Originally posted by Kioet Csuhen

I am a mod at rs.net, which is currently dead. :p

I'm a mod at GBUK... which doesn't have any really active members... nothing much to do there- yet ;)

I'd be banned already...
I'd have to agree, 15. You've really been given the short end of the stick, here. I mean, you haven't really done anything, besides spam a little... Yes, spamming is a crime, but... well I spammed ALOT more than you, back in the (g)olden days, and wasn't banned at all...

Yeah but I REALLY want to be a mod here...this site is sooooo awesome...and I have a ton of fun and stay on these forums all day...so I see no reason that Sherack and Chris shouldn't accept me...exept that they don't need another mod right now...

Maybe they'll need another when the game comes out...I hope so...

Guest Boba Rhett

Amazing aint it, people?

krkode, asking questions is perfectly fine, as long as there not ones that could be answered using common sense. Lets think our questions through and make sure that we couldn't come up with the answer on our own before we post them, please. :)

Guest Kioet Csuhen

keep asking. that's what i did at roguesquadron.net! in fact, me and Rogue9 did that, and we both became a mod and get to visit the private forums to dis' the members! WOOHOO!!! (just kidding about the dissin' members, we don't really do that)

Originally posted by darthfergie

Yeah but I REALLY want to be a mod here...

Don't we all? I think every healthy forummer has wished he/she was a mod of a forum, at some point during their forumming career. I know I have...

PS> You don't always get want you want , fergie... no matter how much you want it... ;)

EDIT: Luke, if GBUK becomes anywhere near as busy as this... well, I'd be a very happy mod :p

Guest Kioet Csuhen
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Amazing aint it, people?

krkode, asking questions is perfectly fine, as long as there not ones that could be answered using common sense. Lets think our questions through and make sure that we couldn't come up with the answer on our own before we post them, please. :)

Code Red or regular mountain dew?

if u think im ramming up the forums with posts and threads

look at my posts per day its like 7.5 whatever and look at some others darth fergie has his in the 33.xxx thats almost 5 times as many as i do

why do people keep telling me to stop and darthfergie isnt the only one there are many more whom im too tired to name right now that have more posts per day than me

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

I'd have to agree, 15. You've really been given the short end of the stick, here. I mean, you haven't really done anything, besides spam a little... Yes, spamming is a crime, but... well I spammed ALOT more than you, back in the (g)olden days, and wasn't banned at all...

You know Rommel, you really shouldn't say things like that when you don't know the whole story.

You know Rommel, you really shouldn't say things like that when you don't know the whole story.

The whole story, as far as I know: Rogue 15 spammed a whole lot. The End.

Is there more? Please tell...

EDIT: krkode, it doesn't matter how many posts per day you have! It's the number of quality posts. krkode, you cannot deny that you have been spamming for the past few days.

Yes mods, you have finally drilled these thing through my thick skull ;)

Guest Kioet Csuhen

putting the blame on others are we? :p

ya, i spammed, heck i even encouraged dsstarviper with his flaming and insults. the main part of my spamming tho, was spamming purposefully, just to give others a feel of what spam is. got blasted too. hehehehehehe.

Originally posted by krkode

if u think im ramming up the forums with posts and threads

look at my posts per day its like 7.5 whatever and look at some others darth fergie has his in the 33.xxx thats almost 5 times as many as i do

why do people keep telling me to stop and darthfergie isnt the only one there are many more whom im too tired to name right now that have more posts per day than me

But do I post a million threads a day??? NO

I barly EVER post a thread...you posted what 20 in 24 hours???

Ah... the new revised R15 story...

The whole story, as far as I know: Rogue 15 spammed a whole lot. His spam was deleted. He flamed some people*. He encouraged Viper to continue his... habits*. He then befriended Viper*. After being told to stop... he continued to spam. The End.

*All those sentences starred, are considered unforgivable crimes... ;)

Rhett... alas... I am now enlightened!

Guest Boba Rhett

krkode, it's only that low because you were registered for a long time before you began to post a lot. If you had registered on the day you began posting so much, your post per day would probably be around 50+

Rommel, He has not been given the short end of the stick. I and others have warned him many many times and told him to stop doing it yet he continued. Do you not understand the rules either? :p;)

54 threads in your time with us...and as you pointed out you don't post much...54threads out of nearly 300posts...that means for every 5.5 posts you have...1 of them was a thread...

krkode, it's only that low because you were registered for a long time before you began to post a lot. If you had registered on the day you began posting so much, your post per day would probably be around 50+

Rommel, He has not been given the short end of the stick. I and others have warned him many many times and told him to stop doing it yet he continued. Do you not understand the rules either? :p;)

Rhett... that really read like a threat, before you added those smilies ;) Have you read the revised R15 story yet?

Oh, and Rhett... thanks for clarifying my thoughts here: If you had registered on the day you began posting so much, your post per day would probably be around 50+. It just wouldn't come out right :(

hey go easy

im not blaming you for anything i just used u as an example cuz ure the first i saw

posts threads whats the difference

your profile and a lot of others say u do 33.xx posts per day and doesnt that mean 33.xx posts in 24 hrs

mine says 8.xx per day but these last couple of days ive done quite more than that ( i dont deny) and i have made a few useless PMable posts. but of course u arent doing a million a day

there arent even a million in total posts in the forum but as the profile says u do 33.xx per 24 hrs and i do 8.xx per day although i agree it has increased in the past few days

this part's for rhett

u say "if" i had been posting from the day i arrived i "would" have 50+ a day. "but" i havent been doing that

ive just started since sunday it was never my intention to start spamming the forums from the day i arrived and it never was

i had like a 1 post per day avg b4 sunday but now its like 8.

i agree and ill watch my stuff

and another question -- are joke threads not allowed

this part's for rommel

according to u have i ever made a post or thread worth this websites while that u wouldnt consider spamming

Archived