Home

.mov

Zygomaticus

Guest Kioet Csuhen

I only spammed cause i got sick of seeing the word spam and people asking what spam was, so i said 'ok i'll show u what spam REALLY is' and so i spammed. what, like about 30 topics in under 5 minutes. rhett deleted them all, reported me to be banished, hasn't happened yet. but one day, i'll go overboard, on accident of course, i'll probably have had '1 too many' (as in mountain dews since i don't like alchohol or want to like alchohol). And then, the only thing that'll stop me is a cloaked figure.

oh, and one more thing. Spamming is not my style. Flaming is. not that i'll flame tho. and if you happen to be flamed by me please do not take it personally cause i'll probably be totally caffinated and i'll act very strange.

Originally posted by Kioet Csuhen

I only spammed cause i got sick of seeing the word spam and people asking what spam was, so i said 'ok i'll show u what spam REALLY is' and so i spammed. what, like about 30 topics in under 5 minutes. rhett deleted them all, reported me to be banished, hasn't happened yet. but one day, i'll go overboard, on accident of course, i'll probably have had '1 too many' (as in mountain dews since i don't like alchohol or want to like alchohol). And then, the only thing that'll stop me is a cloaked figure.

Oh... I see! My spam isn't good enough, eh? You think you can spam better? I'll show you :mad:... j/k 15...

Why would Cloaked Figure stop you?

I'm a better debater than I thought... I can talk smart sometimes! ;)

krkode... maybe you'll get lucky, and break an arm. That is what prevented me from being banned, methinks...

Originally posted by krkode

i dont understand what do u mean by break an arm

and read the previous post i edited it

do u mean im so bad now that i could be banned:eek:

When you break and arm, it's basically useless... a dead weight. You could not type with a broken arm... not very fast anyways. You would not be able to post much, because you would not be able to type.

This is what happened to me... I probably would have kept on spamming, if it weren't because of it.

hehe... some people cannot type with two arms ;) How well do you think you could fare with one?

Originally posted by krkode

this part's for rommel

according to u have i ever made a post or thread worth this websites while that u wouldnt consider spamming

Don't get all excited! Very few people make quality posts on a consistent basis. I don't read very many of your posts... I don't analyze your posts. I really can't say whether you post qualitt or not. All I'm saying is, of late most of your posts have been... not really worth posting...

Originally posted by Kioet Csuhen

lol i know what u mean, trying to aim and shoot and defend yourself in jedi knight is HARD while chatting! hehehehe

Yeah... that is why the statements I make while playing, are pretty much illegable ;)

THANKS FOR being on my side louis(is it ok if i call u that)(rogue sounds a bit "informal"

does a single thread do u any harm

all it takes is one post its similiar to one post anywhere else

and if u dont like my posts maybe ill stop look and think and go to type my posts before i post them b4 thinking

ill try to make my posts as sensible and useful as posible

uh oh i forgot

try not!! do or do not!!

thats what i think it is

ok so ill do it

and

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:rolleyes::eek::D

Guest Kioet Csuhen

please don't call me by my real name in the forums. :) thanks in advance. oh, and your welcome, cause i kinda know how u feel. hehe. btw, u can call me Kioet, which is basically my first name. if i had another real first name, kioet would be one. :)

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Rhett... that really read like a threat, before you added those smilies ;) Have you read the revised R15 story yet?

Lol. Yeah, I was reading through it and was like, "Gah! That's not what I ment! that's not what I ment!" so I added the smilies. :D

And thankyou, krkode for seeing the light. :)

Hey man look at me: Joined 18 October (wich was my birthday) and have posted 2 threads since then. when i joined Rogue squadron .net i posted 2 threads. and i went in 3 weaks of being there to 460 posts. with in a total of 5 threads i opened. (and im a Rogue now and not a recruit)

Its indead not the number of threads and posts but WHAT you answer and WHAT kind of threads you open.

And sure you can have fun.... but has to stay funny...

I myself made one little mistake on RS..... :( a joke about Anthrax :( .... they did not like it..... but everybody has his black days. :D

So...... just think about it.......

I HAVE SPOKEN.

Hey, krkode were you tring to put a MOVIE file into your avatar???

In fact was it a quicktime movie you were tring to put in there???

If so...it isn't even CLOSE to possible...if you want an animated avatar go to my site...you can find all the animated avatars you'll ever need on there...and I'll be adding more pretty soon...

Archived