Home

Go Pats!

Guest SlashAndBurn

Guest SlashAndBurn

o all the non believers out there this is my official gloating post. The Pats won (as I predicted) and the Stelers lost. Boo ya! let the insults towards me comence....

I never thought of the sort.. I was mearly pointing out that you guys were mostly talk... Too much talk... I mean various poorly grammarized threads were made.. about 49 too many.

I never thought Flame War, but if you did then you have problems mister.

Guest Mal *Nexsis*

I'll give the Pats their due....wait a minute...I mean special teams and there defense....theres always next year...I was going to start up a whole bunch of threads...lol....but I don't type fast and thats time consuming

Guest SlashAndBurn

In the end it was a good game. And if the PAts win the Super Bowl then it will be one of those great "underdog wins all" stories but I'm not sure how much faith I have in that hapening. Ahhhh...who am I kidding....GO PATS!!!:D

why go after kordell man he played a great game. the special teams are to blame. JOSH MILLER!!!!!!!! aaarrrgggg kick the frickin ball to the sidelines !!!!!!! and KRIS BROWN!!!!! kick the ball over top of the people!!!!!!! its not that hard people!!!!! but i give the pats credit they killed our offensive line (probably the best in the NFL) and played a decent game offensively. I still think their most valuable player was probably Josh Miller :(. My prediction... pats over rams 24-21 Next year man!!!!! the steelers keep most of their players simply either have Kris Brown practice till he falls over from exaustion or get a new kicker :) the one good thing about the steelers is that they are still under salary cap.=p STEELERS IN SUPER BOWL 37 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mal *Nexsis*

why go after Kordell?...he dropped several snap...causing turn overs...he threw several interceptions...the one with 2mins to go killed me....thats why....I'm not saying he's not a good QB...just to much pressure

I was hoping for 2 underdog teams in the super bowl. Oh well. Hopefully the patriots will kick the rams all the wy back to the arch. I would love to see 2 new teams in the super bowl every year. There are rarely any back-to-back super bowl victories thank goodness. I love seeing new teams every year.

Archived