Home

Movie????????

Indy4

lets talk abot that we need a movie more than a demo. There is a better chance of us getting a movie from Lucasarts then a demo from Lucasarts. They defentily looked at this forum when I asked if fists will be a weopon. And they put that in their FAQ. So everybody lets ask Lucasarts to realse a MOVIE.

Plus I want a movie rather than a demo because the movie will "probebly show the "good" parts of the game.

SEYA

"I" think Lucasarts will NOT tell us when there going to realese a movie/demo.

Has Lucasarts "usually" told us things in advance?

When jedi outcast was shown at E3 did we have "really" any notifaction a month ago before they told us that they were making it.

They dont leave any clues behind!!!!!

SEYA

A CG trailer could be good. A completely CG intro explaining how kyle got into the situation he is in. The battle against the dark jedi, his falling to the dark side on Dromuund Kaas. Showing CG rendered footage of key events from Jedi Knight 1, and MOTS.

Then play some mad star wars music showing an action packed collage of ingame footage....i'm hoping for too much.

But what a hype generator that would be huh!! HUH!! Ok too much hype is a bad thing. Anyway, just hoping to a see some game footage soon.

A completely CG intro explaining how kyle got into the situation he is in. The battle against the dark jedi, his falling to the dark side on Dromuund Kaas. Showing CG rendered footage of key events from Jedi Knight 1, and MOTS.

I remember JK originally having trailer that consisted of live action cutscene parts mixed together, but it didn't show actual in-game graphics, so it was a little bit misleading.

I think i remember that. Did it have Kyle at the end swinging his saber around on some kind of tower, using the animations from the game??

What i meant was just have a little CG intro telling the story of Jedi Knight 1 and MOTS, it only has to be very short, with voice narration or just text. Then fade the screen to black and play some in game footage of Kyle kicking ass and chewing bubble gum.

Archived