Home

Jedi Knight 2 PC Strategy Guide

CaptainRAVE

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

I'll complete the game myself also. I just want the strategy guide so that I can say I've got it......If you had to buy a console just for JK2 I would :).........I'll get anything JK2 related :)

I wouldn't. That's why I didn't get Rogue Squadron 2...a really spectacular looking game btw...because I can't afford the gamecube. Plus a big part of the Jedi Knight series is the fact that it can be edited. And since I HAVE a PC, I'll be able to (barely) afford it. :)

Originally posted by Ham Yoyo

Rogue Squadron 2 has the same gameplay as Rogue Squadron on the PC and it sucks compared to the X-Wing series.

do you think lucasarts will make a new xwing game or outlaws 2 anytime soon? i really would love if they did.

Guest Krayt Tion

Strategy guides for any game -never- for reasons people have already outlined above. As for multiplayer, the fast track for getting good at any FPS is to play it as much as you can with absolutely no crutches. Enter game ---> Get Ass Kicked (if it already has an established player base) ---> Repeat Until It Feels Good ---> Get Better ---> Wahla! You're ovenbastered, reincarnated turkey ready to gobble. This is the way it has always been for me.

Originally posted by T-Dogg

Strategy guide? Why bother? It's more fun to learn the game all by yourself anyway. Besides, if you can't find some secrets, I'm 98,7 % sure that every detail and piece of information of the game can be found from the internet.

Or more specifically, right here @ jediknightii.net baby! You can bet we'll have a guide up for those that want to be helped.

Archived