Home

Admirals???

darthfergie

Guest Tie Guy

Hehe. Shearck said that they were having problems with the "Moderator" setting, so they moved everyone up a notch. I assume it is only temporary, but it wouldn't really matter all that much either way.

I've learned one thing: The chances of becoming a mod decreases as you keep talking about being one. Just keep it as a secret dream :). At X-Wing: Legacy, where I am a moderator, I waited a good deal of time before becoming a mod myself. They never told me I became one or something, one day I just made a post and noticed that, "okay, so my rank is admiral..". Backed out to the forum index page, and there my name was under Mission editing and.. what was it again, Showcase Forum.

All I did was having a good deal of mission editing knowledge and helping out with 80% of the questions along with my fellow editors. Still remember my first post. *sniff*. The old days.. :)

Guest Kioet Csuhen

Make me a moderator. I aksed first when nobody was hardly here. And aristotle said i had a good chance of being one. Rhett had to come along and steal my position. argh!

Archived