Home

3 new screenshots!

Roger

The aiming target thing has been changed. I suppose that will be an option. Also, the guns now lie flat on the ground where they fall! That's awesome!

[EDIT] I think that in the third shot that is the stun baton, too. We've all been complaining about how long the lightsaber hilt is in previous shots, but I think that would be a stretch to believe that's still the lightsaber. :D

WOW! Those are amazing! I can't wait! I also noticed right away that the crosshair is new, it wasn't in Q3 or EF (thanks Raven, I remember asking for a new crosshair). Also, it seems that the lightning/pull/grip/any other directional force powers won't have to be held for a while...instead it'll just fry/steal weapon/grip/whatever the person who is in the aiming reticle! LOOKS GREAT RAVEN! KEEP IT UP!

I am certain, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the weapon in the third screenshot is, in fact, the lightsaber.

He's right. If you look closely at the lower-left of the 2nd pic (the one with the most storm troopers) you will notice a long thin weapon that looks like a metallic stick. I would bet that's the stun baton.

Archived